No New Updates?

Pulled the wr out of the trailer, started 2nd kick, changed the oil, air filter, coolant, tires.
Gonna use ol faithful to help layout a course for a race in August.

better not get to good of a finish....cause that bike will break on you, its the scales on which the Honda demons measure justice.

Not really seriously. I guess if I was smart I would get a starter for the crfx cases that I have and turn the wide ratio'd rig that I have into an ebutton ride. I think I will put a stock sized cylinder on it if I do though.

Yeah, i should be getting back on some building, i have two xr's to assemble and a couple of big bore 85's sitting to be finished and all i do is work.

i have done that. used to head south from SLO with three possible friday night events and kind of decide on the way. two were close enough that if you didnt qualify at one you could get to the next in time for a late signup and at least get to race.

Didn't get to do either, Uhaul asked if I could cover my area plus the others in the district since they all wanted the 4th off. :pout:

I did put rubber on my kawk today, at this rate, I should be able to have an initial impression by this time next year.

Didn't get to do either, Uhaul asked if I could cover my area plus the others in the district since they all wanted the 4th off. :pout:

I did put rubber on my kawk today, at this rate, I should be able to have an initial impression by this time next year.

What brand? Trojan?