New guy from South East Michigan

piston looks about normal to me. I would throw the parts in some kind of petroleum based cleaner or a VERY strong mixture of simple green. Nothing looks to be wrong with the powervalve from the pictures besides it being dirty. Should be be good to go after you throw it back together :thumb:
I didn't take pics of the rods, most teeth on them are filed down.

piston looks about normal to me. I would throw the parts in some kind of petroleum based cleaner or a VERY strong mixture of simple green. Nothing looks to be wrong with the powervalve from the pictures besides it being dirty. Should be be good to go after you throw it back together :thumb:
You think the REEDS looks ok ?

I think reeds are in good condition. I am not planning on replacing that. I will have to buy ROD-GOVERNOR and VALVE-EXHAUST,LH...

Only the left hand exhaust valve???? If you have a pair of them I would replace both. Here is my logic. If only your right front brakes on your car went bad would you only replace them. Or would you do both sides?

Only the left hand exhaust valve???? If you have a pair of them I would replace both. Here is my logic. If only your right front brakes on your car went bad would you only replace them. Or would you do both sides?
Other one is good condition but I see your point :) I will consider it, my original plan was just to clean this but I get to find out that I have to spend some $$$$$$$$ grrrrrrrrrrr:BS: