New guy from South East Michigan

Welcome :wave:. Glad to have another Kx rider, we are getting scarce 'round these parts. Nice bike. I see the others have already convinced you to do it yourself but i do have one tip of advice, Do not order from cheap cycle parts. Last time i ordered from them it took 4 weeks to get my parts and they have horrible customer service. My first recommendation would be to call Brock @ Powersportjunkies. He is a fellow member on the forum and will probably beat the price you found on cheap cycle parts plus he will always be in contact if you have any issues with your order. But before i get accused of whoreing him out here, rockymoutainatvmc and motosport.com are also both great places to order from. And if you have any questions, i've had my Kx apart more times than Hugh Hefner has been married so don't be afraid to ask :thumb:

Welcome :wave:. Glad to have another Kx rider, we are getting scarce 'round these parts. Nice bike. I see the others have already convinced you to do it yourself but i do have one tip of advice, Do not order from cheap cycle parts. Last time i ordered from them it took 4 weeks to get my parts and they have horrible customer service. My first recommendation would be to call Brock @ Powersportjunkies. He is a fellow member on the forum and will probably beat the price you found on cheap cycle parts plus he will always be in contact if you have any issues with your order. But before i get accused of whoreing him out here, rockymoutainatvmc and motosport.com are also both great places to order from. And if you have any questions, i've had my Kx apart more times than Hugh Hefner has been married so don't be afraid to ask :thumb:
One might think:thinking: Why ask this guy anything? If he has his bike apart so much. He must keep fucking it up :smirk:

Thnx. Motosport.com actually has a better deal on Wiseco Piston Kit and they ship the same day unlike ccp, taked them 3-4 days to ship. I am just confused a bit about the "Kit" . Will everything I need be in there, gaskets, pins, etc??? And why does it say Cosmetic TopEnd Gasket Kit?

Thnx. Motosport.com actually has a better deal on Wiseco Piston Kit and they ship the same day unlike ccp, taked them 3-4 days to ship. I am just confused a bit about the "Kit" . Will everything I need be in there, gaskets, pins, etc??? And why does it say Cosmetic TopEnd Gasket Kit?
Oops, I read that wrong. It says Cometic. ... lol...

James

Staff member
My first recommendation would be to call Brock @ Powersportjunkies. He is a fellow member on the forum and will probably beat the price you found on cheap cycle parts plus he will always be in contact if you have any issues with your order. But before i get accused of whoreing him out here, rockymoutainatvmc and motosport.com are also both great places to order from.
No please keep on 'whoring him out', he's a sponsor on this site. :thumb:

James shoot him a PM with what you're looking for.
https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/content/members/psjbrock.1050/