New guy from South East Michigan

I paid $1300.00 for he bike BTW. He gave me two manuals, 3-4 spark plugs, spark arrestor, 2stands, some BS gaskets and wished me good luck. I thought it was a good deal. So far I have about $100 in the bike. I will need to rebuild the top end for about $150.00 and rear tire for about $100. 00. Like I said the bike runs solid.

Used bikes that you buy from a stranger will typically be money pits, untill you get them sorted out. I paid $1000 for my 01 CR250 and Im probably another $800 into it. New head pipe, sparky exhaust can, top end, tires, Chain, sprockets, clutch, Skid plate, Fork seals, Misc oils. and some other stuff I dont recall. But once your done replacing the stuff youve found wrong, worn out, or broken, your good to go. As long as you stay on top of your maintenance, that bike should last you a very long time.

Used bikes that you buy from a stranger will typically be money pits, untill you get them sorted out. I paid $1000 for my 01 CR250 and Im probably another $800 into it. New head pipe, sparky exhaust can, top end, tires, Chain, sprockets, clutch, Skid plate, Fork seals, Misc oils. and some other stuff I dont recall. But once your done replacing the stuff youve found wrong, worn out, or broken, your good to go. As long as you stay on top of your maintenance, that bike should last you a very long time.
Unless you happen to buy from me:prof: The bikes that I sell have a boatload of goodies on them and I am anal when it comes to maintenance - plus I sell cheap so I can honestly say to the tire kickers, "piss off". I wish there were more sellers like me....:thumb:

Unless you happen to buy from me:prof: The bikes that I sell have a boatload of goodies on them and I am anal when it comes to maintenance - plus I sell cheap so I can honestly say to the tire kickers, "piss off". I wish there were more sellers like me....:thumb:

I think if I am 2K down wih all the new shit, I ll be ok. So far $1600.00

Would you like to buy one of my bikes. Talk about maintenance, I take my bike to the dealership to have the tire pressure checked and the air filters cleaned :devil:

Would you like to buy one of my bikes. Talk about maintenance, I take my bike to the dealership to have the tire pressure checked and the air filters cleaned :devil:

If you are being serious then NO, I have learned that some of those kids at dealerships dont give a shit about you or your bike and do a lousy job. Owner can treat his bike best.

If you are being serious then NO, I have learned that some of those kids at dealerships dont give a shit about you or your bike and do a lousy job. Owner can treat his bike best.
:lol: I agree with you there, but I will say the dealer that Rack sends his bikes to, do a good job of maintenance on them.:prof:

Black frame Kx's are where its at son! :highfive:
imga0649-jpg.6559