New Geezer Here

:lol:

Another month of this crap(heat)and we'll be good to go,I treat July,Aug. and Sept. out here like I did Dec.-Mar. back in IL(lived 80 miles south of Chicago for about 35 years before moving out West in '91),so damned cold ya couldn't do much out side.Drivin' my old Jeep home from Newport Beach every day around noon kicks my ass in this stuff,no AC and the black fabric roof gets brutal when it's 100+ on the 91 East and 15 South,it's 108 degrees here at the house at the moment.

Last edited:
:lol:

Another month of this crap(heat)and we'll be good to go,I treat July,Aug. and Sept. out here like I did Dec.-Mar. back in IL(lived 80 miles south of Chicago for about 35 years before moving out West in '91),so damned cold ya couldn't do much out side.Drivin' my old Jeep home from Newport Beach every day around noon kicks my ass in this stuff,no AC and the black fabric roof gets brutal when it's 100+ on the 91 West and 15 South,it's 106 degrees here at the house at the moment.
Just 98 on the OC side of saddleback in Silverado Canyon. Kids off to the beach with the UK boys, and I stayed home with mom :devil::thinking:, empty house....

Doesn't have squat to do with the dirt but just wanted to post a video on the Pro Street class that's been going on for a while now.Can't use a wheelie bar and have to run a street tire,probably 99% turbocharged Busas and are down in the 6's @ 220+mph in the 1/4 mile.Most make up to 600+hp and use what the track can hold,pretty amazing for a no bar/street tire bike.:thumb:Rodney's been at the top of the pack for a while now,super cool dude out of NC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpbxU_9qQSg&feature=youtu.be

I would say, "But it's a dry heat." But with the monsoons going on, I wouldn't be so sure, and dry or not, the only way I would do that heat, is sitting in a lake holding a beer.

Close enough. The ranch has a nice pool with a pergola. :thumb:

Edit: currently in San Francisco for a closet party with Pat and Jax. Temps are currently 60* with a soft breeze from the sw.

Last edited: