New Geezer Here

For sure bro,soon as it cools down a bit(us old bastids can't take the heat anymore like you youngsters:smirk:).:thumb:Had the Busa all ready to go out for a short spin this morning and then said screw it,cooler weather on the way.
Will grab a few pics now and then out of Photobutthole,takes me a while to get the hang of the process.:lol:

Damn, I want a sport bike!
Pretty sure I dont need 198 ponies though...or, maybe I do :bonk:.

They're enough for me now at my age bro,don't have the reflexes now I had back in the day.:lol:My last Busa had a turbo and with 8 lbs. of boost made 260 rwhp and was pretty snappy,though it was a baby as some of my friends have gone all out and can make 380 rwhp on pump gas and up to 650 rwhp on race fuel with 25+ lbs. of boost(smoke the rear tire at 150 mph and pull the front wheel up:smirk:).

I lived in Mesa from '90-'95 and had a tattoo shop on Main St.,some serious partying going on there(from what I can remember:lol:),moved over here to SoCal late '95 and have mellowed some with age.Still have my best friend over in Phoenix,a youngster(26 or 27)who I met back here when he lived in Banning in '08 and installed my turbo,etc.Super smart kid and Busa builder/drag racer.He went through MMI for 2 years when he was 16-18,came back here(home)for a few years and then went back to Phoenix/bought a house there last year.Still talk to him once a month and he still has 2 Busas,one a fairly stock '08 for the street and a 1507cc(all motor)race bike that runs around 7.90-8.00 and 170 mph in the 1/4 mile which is movin' right along.With a light weight(160 lb. or so) rider mine will do around 9.20/150+ mph in the 1/4 which is pretty good for just a daily driver street bike.:thumb:

I'm doing that right now. I've got 3 bikes apart in the garage right now and it's too hot to even think about working on them.
Was 104 in there yesterday, and that is the hottest I've ever seen it inside.
Hopefully 6 more weeks and it'll be paradise.

I hear ya,talked to Chris in Phoenix last week and he was doing some wiring in his garage while he had a cool day or two of only around a 100 degrees.:smirk:We're roasting over here right now too,100+ degrees for the next week(stroke out weather for us old dudes:lol:).

Bought the bike with absolutely no thought of how I was going to transport until after the previous owner delivered it to my house(:lol:)so ended up putting on a hitch and buying one of these racks for my old '92 Wrangler which I've had for the last 17 years,seems to work out ok.

Attachments

• Bike%20Rack%204-14-2017%20002_zpsem3q2ti7.JPG
    Bike%20Rack%204-14-2017%20002_zpsem3q2ti7.JPG
    331.7 KB · Views: 4