New from NM

Of course.
So, the other day my stepson (15) asks me, “mike, what does my mom like?) when he was looking at stuff to buy her.
My quiet response was, “when I drag my junk over her face.”
He replied (wait, what?)
Luckily he didn’t hear me entirely.
Bwahahaha! I expect quality comedy from M33 but, that takes it to Gerry Lewis times eleventy hundred level quality!! Mike, you owe me a beverage! :lol:

OK, I admit, it took me 5 seconds to see what you did there Gary. I give you a solid C-. Good effort but, next time please show your work.
PS; Do you really want to test your mettle on this quote stuff with me? I think we could have fun! Bring it on Holmeslice!:smirk: Your best stuff or I turn my back! :P

OK, I admit, it took me 5 seconds to see what you did there Gary. I give you a solid C-. Good effort but, next time please show your work.
PS; Do you really want to test your penis on this butt stuff with me? I think we could have fun! Bring it on Holmeslice!:smirk: Your best stuff or I turn my back! :P
Hahaha, Damn James... Why would I go through such an effort with a wise guy like you? And I mean "Wise" in the intelligent way.