New from NM

Been riding tuliMX and was in Carlsbad this weekend for what I hope turns into something regular, Better 1 hr drive than 2. Yeah i like to state the obvious.

Tulie was years ago used as an improv desert course, all around the mx track is silt, that race sucked majorly.
Hackleberry OHV in Cbad is where they hold the carlsbad round, its got plenty, but some fairly nasty whoops

Well I see the usual suspects took that to another level!
Welcome Chris!
Hope you didn't come here looking for a straight answer...
Just trying to figure this dirt bike thing out, my kids love it so I am trying to find any info/like minded peeps out there. I have 3 or 4 other guys I ride with we are mostly in our late 30 and 40 either on a dirt bike hiatus or new to it all together. this group seems a lil mental but so is the GOOON Squad, lol.

Just trying to figure this dirt bike thing out, my kids love it so I am trying to find any info/like minded peeps out there. I have 3 or 4 other guys I ride with we are mostly in our late 30 and 40 either on a dirt bike hiatus or new to it all together. this group seems a lil mental but so is the GOOON Squad, lol.
yeah, I was a normal teenager in high school till I wandered into one of mihylo 33's threads, since then, I have gotten a much darker sense of humor.
But everyone here means well, we dish out what we can take and most here will bend over backwards to help someone in need, with plenty of rib jabbing to go with the help.

Last edited: