New from NM

Hello from NM,

38m with 2 kids 9m & 6f been riding Harleys for 16+ years, Been riding dirt bikes for about 5 months YZ250 2015 my son has a ttr50 2015, my daughter is on 50cc yamaha atv soon to be passed down my sons 50 and get him a little upgrade. Have no idea what I am doing but trying to be learn and be safe. Have a couple of guys we ride with regular but looking for info so here I am.

You are no. The rugby place we have info!
We locomotive end forum. I decided Im tired of corrections g my prediction text! It should he fun and male less sense than usual!

You are no. The rugby place we have info!
We locomotive end forum. I decided Im tired of corrections g my prediction text! It should he fun and male less sense than usual!
You got big thumbs too John? :thumb::thumb:
Oops nearly forgot :pothead: :wave: Welcome to DBA Chris, pics of your bikes always welcome here!

Last edited:
Welcome!!!
We have another New Mexican here. @snowflake will help get you to the right places to ride. He’s cantankerous at times but still just a kid himself.
Haha...
frig off lahey
And there is Mr. “IM TURNING OFF FACEBOOK HIMSELF”. Like I said, see you on DBA Sean!

To the OP, you sir couldn’t have picked a better Bike for yourself. Yah, and the Harley is ok also... welcome to the forum, and train them little ones up to 2 smoke.

Haha...

And there is Mr. “IM TURNING OFF FACEBOOK HIMSELF”. Like I said, see you on DBA Sean!

To the OP, you sir couldn’t have picked a better Bike for yourself. Yah, and the Harley is ok also... welcome to the forum, and train them little ones up to 2 smoke.
I said in a couple months when I start back up the full time student/employee/racer stuff again :P

John, Siri doesn’t understand hick. You need to pick hick accent Siri. I have the same problem, as Mike said I sound like Jack Niclolson, and Siri can’t make shit out of my words. So I type instead. But then again, sure is some fun shit to let it rock.

John, Siri doesn’t understand hick. You need to pick hick accent Siri. I have the same problem, as Mike said I sound like Jack Niclolson.
My wife says I sound like Tom Brokaw. I suppose, if Tom had a penchant for expletives. I speak as I type, with the clear dialect of an unaffected orator. My wife will often say "ok what the hell does that mean? I love you, but I don't know what you are talking about." Siri only understands ur lol like you no watevr.