New from NM

My wife says I sound like Tom Brokaw. I suppose, if Tom had a penchant for expletives. I speak as I type, with the clear dialect of an unaffected orator. My wife will often say "ok what the hell does that mean? I love you, but I don't know what you are talking about." Siri only understands ur lol like you no watevr.

Tom brokaw sounds like a drunk trying to talk while eating a bag of marbles.

Tom brokaw sounds like a drunk trying to talk while eating a bag of marbles.
Lol
Guess that’s better than while sucking cock.
Lil
You ever have the misses say something when your balls are hanging off her chin? You know, she’s going at it, and you say, “what are you going to make us for dinner”?:prof:
@Redordead89 you know what I’m tLking about right? :smirk:
Flol 4am and I probs just woke the kids or neighbours :lol::lol::lol:

Hey new guy, you weren't around to defend your thread so, like many other threads, winds up with dudes talking about dicks. There's some gays that "hang out" here which is cool, I'm not hating on gay dudes, you can bone a jar of peanut butter if that's your thing, just my butthole is high maintenance enough already without being all loose, and I've become accustomed to my farts actually making a sound not like Steve over there with the bunghole exhale sound. Anyway, you may want to start a new thread and hang around long enough to make sure it doesn't get vandalized, or molested

Hey new guy, you weren't around to defend your thread so, like many other threads, winds up with dudes talking about dicks. There's some gays that "hang out" here which is cool, I'm not hating on gay dudes, you can bone a jar of peanut butter if that's your thing, just my butthole is high maintenance enough already without being all loose, and I've become accustomed to my farts actually making a sound not like Steve over there with the bunghole exhale sound. Anyway, you may want to start a new thread and hang around long enough to make sure it doesn't get vandalized, or molested
You said Molested and gays in that long winded sentence. :smirk:

1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg