NEVER thought I would have...

It's not that hard, study the practice test and the study book is available for download off the DMV site for free. They make you take the regular written test for your license again too, that was harder than the motorcycle lol And I'm still a wuss about riding on the street...all the cars scare me :smirk:

My biggest issue... :eek:....:cry:

Tell me about it, I only had to do half of the auto written and I failed it. Passed the M1 though. I had not taken that test in over 30 years.

Can I assume because this isn't a renewal if you fail you still keep your original license??? :noidea:

Riding on the street makes you feel very vulnerable. Plus, were still getting used to our bikes and it makes you feel very pressured on not making any mistakes. (Forgetting to turn off blinkers, not stalling, keeping up with traffic, etc) I'm not a big fan of it. lol But The bikes are meant for 90% off road and maybe 10% street at most. So we still needed to get our license/permit. Just like my brother said, go online, study for an hour or two and you'll be solid.

My thoughts exactly... I'm still not used to my bike ... bought it last Oct but haven't ridden much... due to me ANDmechanical issues. Hopefully got the mechanical issues taken care of now I need to be fixed... Old legs & old experience on a new bike = possible disaster. :shocked:.......:ride:.......:shocked:......:panic:

That's a 30 mile ride for me over the mountain, I could be at the gas station on Lincoln and the 91 FRWY to refuel in about 40 minutes max, then I'll take you over to Toms Farms for lunch fuel and return. maybe about a 4 hour plus day. When do you need to get home?

That's not far from me..... :D ..... :thumb:

I think I'd intentionally lay her down just to get it out of the way. :lol:
Intentionally, you going to stick with that story?..:smirk:
haha I want to keep her mint. :thumb:
:thumb: Buy some Plexus plastic cleaner and pray it down after a wash and that will keep the plastics looking shinny and hide the small scratches.
Sorry not going to happen unless you bubble wrap it and keep it stored in the garage. :lol:
:thinking: My bikes get put through some paces and still look pretty shinny...