NEVER thought I would have...

Well we took them on a 10 minute ride on the streets and we had a couple of issues. My brothers bike keeps squirting gas from the fuel line. He read that its happened on a few 2012 and newer bikes because the fuel line is too weak. My bike felt a little weird. It didn't feel as fast as it did when I first road it. I would give it gas and it would just rev a lot but not take off like it did the first couple of rides. I did adjust the idle a little bit. I don't know if that makes a difference. The bikes only have around 5-7 miles. lol So I'm sure they still need breaking in.

Tell me boys, when, where would you like to meet? How about Sunday at Lincoln and Foothill in Corona.

I'll text you later today or tomorrow so we can set something up. We went and took our permit tests and passed and got insurance on the bikes already. Were ready to go. :thumb:

I'll text you later today or tomorrow so we can set something up. We went and took our permit tests and passed and got insurance on the bikes already. Were ready to go. :thumb:

I still need to do that...:bonk: .. maybe then I won't be such a wuss about riding on the street... :cry:

I still need to do that...:bonk: .. maybe then I won't be such a wuss about riding on the street... :cry:
It's not that hard, study the practice test and the study book is available for download off the DMV site for free. They make you take the regular written test for your license again too, that was harder than the motorcycle lol And I'm still a wuss about riding on the street...all the cars scare me :smirk:

It's not that hard, study the practice test and the study book is available for download off the DMV site for free. They make you take the regular written test for your license again too, that was harder than the motorcycle lol And I'm still a wuss about riding on the street...all the cars scare me :smirk:

Tell me about it, I only had to do half of the auto written and I failed it. Passed the M1 though. I had not taken that test in over 30 years.

Some of the questions on the auto part of the test can be tricky if you don't study or like you said, haven't taken it in a long time. I got your text early in the morning but I got super busy and didn't even respond then ended up completely forgetting. My bad. I'm still trying to figure out what day I can go riding due to work. And if so, what time would be best. What time did you have in mind?

Yah, ? are all subjective. No worry about the text this morning. :lol: I was sitting in the lobby at work because the ASS HOLE manager(s) decided to piss away big money for a card lock system on the building and didn't program the right badges for the right areas. :picard: :doh: But hey, thats ok, I was at work on time, just not at my office. :smirk: The funny thing is, is that the contract employees badge has access to "every door" but not a guy that has been there for 24 years.:banghead: Time? All depends on the meeting spot. You in for Lincoln at Foothill.​

Riding on the street makes you feel very vulnerable. Plus, were still getting used to our bikes and it makes you feel very pressured on not making any mistakes. (Forgetting to turn off blinkers, not stalling, keeping up with traffic, etc) I'm not a big fan of it. lol But The bikes are meant for 90% off road and maybe 10% street at most. So we still needed to get our license/permit. Just like my brother said, go online, study for an hour or two and you'll be solid.

That's a 30 mile ride for me over the mountain, I could be at the gas station on Lincoln and the 91 FRWY to refuel in about 40 minutes max, then I'll take you over to Toms Farms for lunch fuel and return. maybe about a 4 hour plus day. When do you need to get home?