Need help finding new bike!

I don't think anyone here sees age as an accomplishment. Earned experience is different. Those wanting help an unable to give anything in return could make things easier on everyone if they remember that. No lip service necessary here.

Yes.......but avoiding death is an accomplishment

Ok.. Why did you pick the XC?

The suspension, is firmer. And set up more for wide open faster riding, it can absorb the big hits better, plus I had ridden the 12 XC and not any of the EXC's since 05. I'm pretty happy with it, but I'm sure I would have been with either the W or EXC also.

Since for a lot of us we have about as much to do with how we die as to how we were born, I would disagree that it is an accomplishment.

How about.... A reward? A blessing?.....uhhhhh....an opportunity to school people who are experiencially challenged?

Hey....I think I created a new word

I have this friend who is connected to the motorcycle industry. When the crfx 250 was about to be released a friend of his who was still winning baja in his 50's suggested that Leroy get the crfx. Two seasons later Leroy tells his baja winning friend that the CRFX was feeling pretty dated, sloppy etc and what should he replace it with. The baja winner said let me have your bike for a couple of hours. When Leroy got it back he said it felt like new again. His friend had taken all of the "stuff" off, that Leroy had added on.

Last edited: