Need help finding new bike!

Hello, well today I am seeking some assistance in finding a new bike that will fit me good. I am 16, 186 LBS and about 6 foot. I currently only have a '09 CRF70 that I got back in '09 just for a starter. I have never rode clutch, but feel I can learn quite easily. I will mainly do trail riding and races with friends. I am looking for a bike that will fit me in size, but will have great speed and stay in my price range. I am okay with having the bike a little over sized, because I am still growing and want to have this bike for a while. These are a few bikes that I have found on Craigslist that I think fit what I am looking for. If you could help me figure out which would be best for what I am looking for, I would greatly appreciate it. Remember, I'd love to have it go extremely fast and good pick up. (Or, if you happen to find a better bike that fits me near the Maryland area, feel free to link me to that.)

2003 Suzuki RM 250 2 stroke
https://baltimore.craigslist.org/mcy/4747251663.html

2003 Honda cr250r
https://baltimore.craigslist.org/mcy/4738329936.html

2000 YZ 250 - MY TOP CHOICE RIGHT NOW, LOVE THIS BIKE.
https://baltimore.craigslist.org/mcy/4731903091.html

2008 Honda crf250x
https://baltimore.craigslist.org/mcy/4745177960.html

Well, personally I've never been a Honda guy, and I love suzuki's RM's.....that being said I will admit that the YZ's have traditionally been the most versatile 250's of the Japanese bikes. Plus looks like it's been gone thru pretty well. Also YZ's have the greatest number of options in the aftermarket to make it what you want, I.e Zip Ty racing. But glad you're checking out DBA, welcome to the forum.

Well, personally I've never been a Honda guy, and I love suzuki's RM's.....that being said I will admit that the YZ's have traditionally been the most versatile 250's of the Japanese bikes. Plus looks like it's been gone thru pretty well. Also YZ's have the greatest number of options in the aftermarket to make it what you want, I.e Zip Ty racing. But glad you're checking out DBA, welcome to the forum.
Awesome, thanks for the reply. So, you think that the YZ250 will be a good bike for me? Some people say that it may be to much, but that is my top pick right now.

Awesome, thanks for the reply. So, you think that the YZ250 will be a good bike for me? Some people say that it may be to much, but that is my top pick right now.

If the YZ is too much, then the cr and rm are also....it may take a little to make the jump from your current bike, but you will definately not out grow it soon, if your not sure maybe one of your friends has a 250 you can take for a ride or two.

If the YZ is too much, then the cr and rm are also....it may take a little to make the jump from your current bike, but you will definately not out grow it soon, if your not sure maybe one of your friends has a 250 you can take for a ride or two.
I'm willing to work at it, do you mind taking a quick look at that YZ posted above and tell me if that looks like a good price to you? It's a 2000.

I'm willing to work at it, do you mind taking a quick look at that YZ posted above and tell me if that looks like a good price to you? It's a 2000.

Yeah.....if everything is true as listed, that is a good price, as long as the motor work was done well, a 2000 is old by dirt bike standards, but it's been freshened up pretty well it seems.

Yeah.....if everything is true as listed, that is a good price, as long as the motor work was done well, a 2000 is old by dirt bike standards, but it's been freshened up pretty well it seems.
Alright, awesome. Now, if you had 1 to choose out of those bikes what would you personally choose and why?

Alright, awesome. Now, if you had 1 to choose out of those bikes what would you personally choose and why?

I like the RM, just because I like the power delivery, it's got a harder hit in the midrange to the top, also the turning ability, it's been said that a YZ is like a knife in the corners, and the RM is a scalpel. It's just my preference, now that kinda bike can tire you out more quickly than a bike that's more neutral in its power delivery and handeling, but that's why I like the RM and why the YZ is a better all purpose bike.

I like the RM, just because I like the power delivery, it's got a harder hit in the midrange to the top, also the turning ability, it's been said that a YZ is like a knife in the corners, and the RM is a scalpel. It's just my preference, now that kinda bike can tire you out more quickly than a bike that's more neutral in its power delivery and handeling, but that's why I like the RM and why the YZ is a better all purpose bike.
Great, thanks a ton for your responses! Anymore responses will be appreciated!

I'll let some of the other guys chime in on that one....I've ridden the 450, and don't really like it, don't know bout the 250, and also I've never owned a 4t, don't see me owning one in the future either, not my cup o tea.
Yeah, go figure. I'd rather stay near 2 stroke also so I removed that post. Would you mind checking out that KTM and comparing the YZ to it??