Need help finding new bike!

You do realize when you keep poking the dog with a stick, soon enough he's going to bite back.

I like dogs....besides the post you quoted me on earlier today was talking bout 4 track tapes and what we listened to back then.....I didn't see anything there that you should be upset about. I was just responding to your shot at my age. Just so you know, I don't have a problem with ya, you just need to know, if you step into the ring here, you'll get what ya give.
Others take shots at me here.....quite often I open myself up for it, but I don't have a problem with any current member here now.

I don't think anyone here sees age as an accomplishment. Earned experience is different. Those wanting help an unable to give anything in return could make things easier on everyone if they remember that. No lip service necessary here.

I like dogs....besides the post you quoted me on earlier today was talking bout 4 track tapes and what we listened to back then.....I didn't see anything there that you should be upset about. I was just responding to your shot at my age. Just so you know, I don't have a problem with ya, you just need to know, if you step into the ring here, you'll get what ya give.
Others take shots at me here.....quite often I open myself up for it, but I don't have a problem with any current member here now.
Alright, how about we get this thread back on track or just let it die?

At this point.....go with what you want, the XC,EXC, and XC-W all are good choices, you will find all 3 easy to ride for large bore bikes, pretty much just point and shoot, the bike does most of the rest, no matter what of the 3 you end up with you'll be happy and I'm sure You will wear it out before you outgrow it.

You do realize when you keep poking the dog with a stick, soon enough he's going to bite back.

There is a repete of wisdom!:smirk::lol:

Just feel it would suit me better, wasn't 100 percent sure but if you have any other opinions can you please tell me?

You said wide open fields, trails, and maybe some track. Get the W. :prof:
Tranny of both worlds.

So good I said it three times