Need help finding new bike!

Sounds right.....all his friends said he had finally got his life together, sober,settling down, the guy was like carlin on steroids.
Yeah, I saw Carlin in Anaheim at a place where the stage would revolve in a circle. Funny man.

Quotes Sam Kinison. Sam Kinison was a famously loud tent-show preacher-turned-comedian. ... How does a guy look at another guy's hairy ass, and find love?:eek:

Yeah, I saw Carlin in Anaheim at a place where the stage would revolve in a circle. Funny man.

Quotes Sam Kinison. Sam Kinison was a famously loud tent-show preacher-turned-comedian. ... How does a guy look at another guy's hairy ass, and find love?:eek:

Some questions should never be answered

Not hard to fool you I guess......now I know where all the good music went to, in some British guys basement. I thought the only way to hear that primo stuff anymore was to wait for the 2am infomercials to come on the local cable access channels.

I guess being the last of 8 with 14 years between I got to see and hear all kinds of stuff. Used to watch home movies on a real to real. So you must be younger than I had thunk. :thinking:
After watching the whole clip I realized my 2nd oldest brother had that same machine in his hippy bus. We listened to Bob Dylan, Neil Young and the Moody Blues all the way up north to Nor Cal one summer, then it ate one. LOL

You guys are a bunch of wiener sniffers. You completely took over this thread just to belittle a kid.... A KID!
Flame on flamers...

:timeout: Listen to MR. Innocent here! I don't think there is a thread on here that doesn't go sideways. Now you need to get back on the MMS and get the 95 messages rolling again. 95!!! It took me 15 minutes to read all the carp you guys where up to. Mikey :finger:

Whatever makes them feel like big men.

:moon: So, how goes the search for a scooter dirtcycle Colin-oscopy? :tumbleweed::snore:

:smirk::smirk:

I guess being the last of 8 with 14 years between I got to see and hear all kinds of stuff. Used to watch home movies on a real to real. So you must be younger than I had thunk. :thinking:
After watching the whole clip I realized my 2nd oldest brother had that same machine in his hippy bus. We listened to Bob Dylan, Neil Young and the Moody Blues all the way up north to Nor Cal one summer, then it ate one. LOL

I remember all that, my Dad would be out at sea for weeks or months, send us the reel to reel recordings of what he was doing out there, my mom would return the same to him,to pick up when he reached his port, guess they were like audio letters, and the home movies, my mom must have 18 miles of those little movie reels of us kids. just don't remeber the 4 track, being born in 66 I remember all those hippy singers, but didn't realize they were hippy singers till I heard Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, AC/DC, Ted Nugent, and Alice Cooper for the first time. I would suspect if a tape player ate a Bob Dylan tape......it would have to had puked it back up huh?