Neck braces

So everybody and their mother have been nagging me to get a neck brace because it seems like I'm the only one in the group that hasn't had one or currently owns one ha.
I tired my friends leatt before, I hated it with a passion I wasn't able to turn my neck and almost fell over going in a straight line.:rant: So what is there that's cheap, but not to cheap and I can acutally move my neck in?

well, when we use leatt on the track, were not supposed to turn our heads. that explains it.
the neck brace you wore more than likey wasnt set to you, i find mine rather comfy because its set perfect. if you get one, take it to the shop and tell the you need fitted for it, they will get you set up.
a neck BRACE inst cheap, the cheapest is still 150$ at least, you could try a neck roll for 15$ to get the monkies off your back

So everybody and their mother have been nagging me to get a neck brace because it seems like I'm the only one in the group that hasn't had one or currently owns one ha.
I tired my friends leatt before, I hated it with a passion I wasn't able to turn my neck and almost fell over going in a straight line.:rant: So what is there that's cheap, but not to cheap and I can acutally move my neck in?
The Leatt Adventures are the cheapest ones that I have been able to find and they are still like $275. I haven't got to try one yet but I'm going to get one here pretty quick too. I've heard that they really restrict your ability to look up. My buddy was complaining about his at the dunes because he couldn't look up far enough while going up some of the bigger dunes. Simpson makes a neck donut thing that is supposed to the same thing but it looks kind of retarded.

well, when we use leatt on the track, were not supposed to turn our heads. that explains it.
the neck brack you wore more than likey wasnt set to you, i find mine rather comfy because its set perfect. if you get one, take it to the shop and tell you you need fitted for it, they will get you set up.
a neck BRACE inst cheap, the cheapest is still 150$ at least, you could try a neck roll for 15$ to get the monkies off your back
Which one is $150?

The Leatt Adventures are the cheapest ones that I have been able to find and they are still like $275. I haven't got to try one yet but I'm going to get one here pretty quick too. I've heard that they really restrict your ability to look up. My buddy was complaining about his at the dunes because he couldn't look up far enough while going up some of the bigger dunes. Simpson makes a neck donut thing that is supposed to the same thing but it looks kind of retarded.
Thats exactly the problem I had, I couldn't move my neck up down or anything it got really annoying and made it difficult to ride, I guess you get used to it after awhile but I just straight up don't like it.

well i found an alpinestars used but lemme check on it
Yeah I looked at those ones before I think I like em, I guess I'll just have to go to a store and try one on I guess haha.

Rocky mountain Evs rc revolution neck brace I just bought it and they are on sale for $89. I'm gonna try it out Saturday I'll tell you how it is :thumb:

to be honest, i dont think youd need one. i mean your not going fast or in any situation someone could land on you. and i doubt that you will also ever be in a situation where your neck will ever hyper-flex so much so that you will get spinal damage from it.

Rocky mountain Evs rc revolution neck brace I just bought it and they are on sale for $89. I'm gonna try it out Saturday I'll tell you how it is :thumb:
Aha great thanks!:thumb:
Have fun :ride:
uhhh i wouldnt go alpinestars, they arent at all adjustable, and if you dont like how the leatt felt, youll hate the alpinestars one
Ugh yeah I dunno, I'll see what this kid says about the Evs, but like I said; I'll probably just go to a store and try ona bunch or somethin.