Neck braces

:picard:

:lol: I just turned 22 last week and Williams turns 18 in a couple months or so. I don't have my age in my profile as people generally don't give me any respect after they know I'm only 22. That's until they actually get to know me, but by then the ship has sailed. :bonk:
Haha well Vinay feels likea dumb ass now:cry:

:lol: I just turned 22 last week and Williams turns 18 in a couple months or so. I don't have my age in my profile as people generally don't give me any respect after they know I'm only 22. That's until they actually get to know me, but by then the ship has sailed. :bonk:
I just lost a lot of respect for you. :moon: :lol:

My age is displayed....... I don't really care if people don't respect me because I'm not 40. :lol: Damn vet riders anway. Actually I qualify for the vet classes at my local MX series now. . . FML.
Aw the joys of being a youngster. Just wait to you hit the senior class. Those guys are still plenty fast....I know, they fly by me...:smirk:

James

Staff member
Yes you can adjust the adventure brace. It adjusts at the back piece and comes with 3 different size side hinges.
Sorry should have explained better, I was referring to the front and rear tables not being adjustable, which allows you to get more head movement.

Leatt Adventure (Tables NOT adjustable)
Leatt_3.jpg

Leatt_4.jpg

Leatt Club (Tables ARE adjustable)
Leatt_2.jpg

Leatt.jpg

Well I broke down today and purchased a Leatt Neck Brace for my son. He has been wearing a foam neck roll for the last couple years. But since he has moved up to a 250cc his speed has increased and jumps have been higher. I debated over these braces for a couple months...which ones the best, prices, etc. I came close to getting the adventure series but ended up getting the club. The prices are pretty much the same no matter where you go. I don't know if the adventure would of been good enough but now he has plenty of adjustment options. Hope he knows that i will have to do a couple side jobs to pay for it. :rant:

ry%3D400