MX vs. ATV Alive

The commercial wasn't bad per-say, I just hope that all that smacking around isn't what they meant by "Alive". Guess we'll just have to wait until the demo comes out. :ride:

yea if its reflex with dirty racing... that would suck. I hope they do more customizable rides, riders and tracks more then anything.

gimme forza or gran turismo but with the MX world and it will be the best :ride: game ever

James

Staff member
yea if its reflex with dirty racing... that would suck. I hope they do more customizable rides, riders and tracks more then anything.

gimme forza or gran turismo but with the MX world and it will be the best :ride: game ever
:thumb: Damn right, along with real bike names. :P

The biggest thing I want is a track creator/editor, that would be friggen sweeeeet. :rocker:

:picard: Ok BACK TO TOPIC :focus: :smirk:

If you didn't see the new commercial during the A1 race here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dO2MwEBYAo

If this game is going to be more about taking the other guy out/elbow in the face, then no thanks. :moon:

:lol: Am I the only one that cringed every time one of the riders hit the dirt?

Also here's the soon to be new website, http://www.mxvsatv.com/ will be live in 7ish days.:thumb:

Needs more detail and better curves on the gate girl. :prof:

Yeah, the game looks pretty awful in that commercial. I can't say that I've ever elbowed a guy in the helmet. It looks really fake and they need to put their focus on the sport and not just the action!

James

Staff member
Yeah, the game looks pretty awful in that commercial. I can't say that I've ever elbowed a guy in the helmet. It looks really fake and they need to put their focus on the sport and not just the action!
I thought Reflex was pretty good for when you were actually racing, minus the issue where you could barely bump a guy and you'd go flying. They just need to find a nice middle ground. However what it really lacked is a nice career mode (where you actually go up the ranks), track editor, and a realistic mod/part system. That and they need to lose the trucks & buggies, they serve no purpose in a MX vs ATV game. :ride:

I'm going on a xbox 360 forum and ask if someone can mod me a controller wheel and make it with the handlebars. :hail: pro taper fatty bars controller

I thought Reflex was pretty good for when you were actually racing, minus the issue where you could barely bump a guy and you'd go flying. They just need to find a nice middle ground. However what it really lacked is a nice career mode (where you actually go up the ranks), track editor, and a realistic mod/part system. That and they need to lose the trucks & buggies, they serve no purpose in a MX vs ATV game. :ride:

Yup! That sounds good. They also need to work on the flow of the rider. Then plus what all you said. If they did away with the trucks and buggies and golf carts and such, they could really make a great game. Track editor would be awesome! Track editor and real bike/gear would be all I need.

I'm going on a xbox 360 forum and ask if someone can mod me a controller wheel and make it with the handlebars. :hail: pro taper fatty bars controller

:lol: that'd be frickin' awesome!