MX vs. ATV Alive

:thinking: Just had a thought.

You know how Xbox Kinect has finally been released and the new MX vs ATV game is called Alive......:thinking: Get what I'm getting at? Is it called "alive" because we can actually be the rider now? Then like Honda said, grab a set of bars and BRAAAAAAP :ride: :noidea:

see james you want a smoker you cant hide it anymore:P

:confused: Did you miss the part in the title where it says....

MX :smirk:

:finger:

You know you enjoyed this :lol::P

DSCN3824.jpg

James

Staff member
alli can find is ... Release Date: Q2 2011
Thanks Trav :thumb:

:noidea: Never got the point of releasing those types of games during the summer, I trade my controller for a real bike during that time.

:finger:

You know you enjoyed this :lol::P

DSCN3824.jpg
We just won't discuss what it cost you to get me on there. :P

Oh and at least I can ride it, unlike someone else. :devil:

393d1289621959-dirt-naps-soil-samples-dscn0079-2-jpg

Ahh it can't be that bad, we ride in 90 degree weather with 60-80% humidity. :smirk: Not to smart though. :bonk:

last summer i rode the track in 108 degree weather... im just addicted tho and there was only 1 other person addicted enough to be out there when its that hot.

:noidea: Never got the point of releasing those types of games during the summer, I trade my controller for a real bike during that time.

We just won't discuss what it cost you to get me on there. :P

Oh and at least I can ride it, unlike someone else. :devil:

393d1289621959-dirt-naps-soil-samples-dscn0079-2-jpg

No that's called putting the quad to work! Its not a garage queen :prof::P

around here people stop riding during the summer cause its too hot.

Ahh it can't be that bad, we ride in 90 degree weather with 60-80% humidity. :smirk: Not to smart though. :bonk:

last summer i rode the track in 108 degree weather... im just addicted tho and there was only 1 other person addicted enough to be out there when its that hot.

You two need to come up this way we can show the proper way to cool yourself and a bike down! :devil:

DSCN2729.jpg