MX vs. ATV Alive

It would be cool to have a career mode such as the one on the madden football games. Where you start out as a privateer and work your way up to a factory team. Have options such as the gym or a free ride to build up for the upcoming race.

James

Staff member
we NEED FM3 or GT5 but MX versions is what we need :smirk:
:thumb: Exactly, along with the option to create your own tracks. Plus what Honda said about running your own team and having a "real" budget, not how reflex is with those crazy prices.

:prof: Mehh caleb thats arguable. the wii is a giant piece of crap. last time i turned mine on was christmas 2007. baseball was fun....for 5 minutes.

and instead of a racing wheel we need a set of mounted pro taper flat pads to control the game, id would actually be so clue if they had the bars/clutch/grips/brakes i would invest however much for that! I bought PURE thinkign it would be amazing but the only good think was the graphics, the gameplay to me became unberable :banghead:

James

Staff member
:thinking: Just had a thought.

You know how Xbox Kinect has finally been released and the new MX vs ATV game is called Alive......:thinking: Get what I'm getting at? Is it called "alive" because we can actually be the rider now? Then like Honda said, grab a set of bars and BRAAAAAAP :ride: :noidea:

Since bungee is done with halo, i think they should make the next mx game, along with map editor and online free roaming multi player.....

yea someone is just a halo fan boy around here :P

i say leave it to THQ ... its not like past ones from them were bad. its jsut that gamers have such high expectations with the evlolution so they need to add a shit ton of new features and make it look better as well as tweak a few of the physics. I just hope that they pay attention to the wants and needs of the community and go from there instead of jsut thinking about how fast they can make a buck.

Forgot about THQ, they made a few other MX vs ATV titles. IMO they were all crappy but i cant wait for this one, hopefully their brain is actually put to work but for now its Reflex. How much would you guys pay for a controller liek that, i'd easily put out $130 ESPECIALLY witth fully equipped bars

Forgot about THQ, they made a few other MX vs ATV titles. IMO they were all crappy but i cant wait for this one, hopefully their brain is actually put to work but for now its Reflex. How much would you guys pay for a controller liek that, i'd easily put out $130 ESPECIALLY witth fully equipped bars
i think all the mx vs atv games were made by rainbow studios and THQ

also according to a couple posts Alive was being made before Relex was out. Reflex was a rushed game. It kinda feels like it too. So really dont expect Alive to be much different then Reflex. Prolly 80% the same with a few added features. hence the alive = reflex 1.5

MX_vs._ATV_Unleashed.jpg

252px-MX_vs._ATV_Untamed.jpg

MX_vs_ATX_Unleashed.jpg

250px-MX_vs._ATV_Reflex_Cover.jpg

unless im missing some ?

I had untamed, it was a major POS. Hopefully, HOPEFULLY they did a good job im gonna watch gameplay videos before i buy it, reflex is still the best. I'll mention it once again, pro taper controller :drool: