Pro MILLSAPS ON KTM

It'll be interesting but when it comes to race time, I still believe Villopoto will be in a class by himself. I really think Dungey could be up there but the KTM, for whatever reason, is holding him back. It just seems weird that RV was able to sooo dominate the last part of the Motocross season. Have no idea if the announcers have any insight, but they would casually mention Dungey making more changes to the suspension.

I bet if you put RD and RV on the same bike, RV would still dominate. RV is on another level right now. Reminds me of the McGrath days. He was untouchable back then. RD is not aggressive enough and DeCoster will tell you that. He has been vocal about it before. Yes, RV has changed to a completely different suspension and that has made a world of difference according to RV. Plus RV has been on Green his whole pro career so that is also an advantage.

Not saying that the KTM is or isn't holding RD back, but I believe that is going to be tough to catch RV. RV is getting his knee cleaned up, so will be sidelined for a spell, but not enough to keep him down long. He says he will be at the Monster Cup in Oct so he will be even stronger by Jan opener.

We do have some new blood coming up into to the 450s next season so that will mix it up some.

With DeCosters comments (he was my "idol" if I could say I had one growing up), you think he is entertaining the idea of letting Dungey walk or whatever it would be called, the end result being Dungey on another bike? I think in his mind (Roger) may believe they are racing for 2nd unless RV get's hurt.

I remember going to Carlsbad and watching him. He always had bad luck at that race.

CR22 may be on a Beta MX bike in 2014. Just depends on how testing goes. This far CR22 really like the bike - almost as much as Palmer does.

:thumb:

Never going to happen. I don't think beta can get any of those bikes homolagated. and if he thought he wasn't getting enough support from honda what do you think is going to happen if he goes to beta or husky(like the rumors are saying). He he switched to BETA Palmer might be team manager. And if he switched to Husky I would probably take whatever offer they made to me. :wave:. His best bet is to find something he is semi comfortable with and put in two solid seasons. Get some good outside sponsors and hire a young rider when he retires. I want to see reedy do good, but I just think he missed his chance. The ryan's are super fast right now and then add tomac in the mix. Reedy is battling for top 5 at best.

RV is in a league of his own and nobody will ride outside their comfort zone to catch him. Until somebody does he will be the champ. UNLESS he is riding outside his comfort zone and it hasn't caught up to him yet.....