Pro MILLSAPS ON KTM

Oh, and don't worry about hijacking this thread, the kool-aid drinking Mrs. ABC does it all the time :P:wave:

davi_millsaps_ktm3.jpg

davi_millsaps_ktm2.jpg

Do you think he will stay with KTM? I think RCH needs to pick him up.:thinking: Or maybe Reedy will go to RCH

Dungey is headed to San Manuoel Band of Mission Indians. He will be on blue Yamahas next year.

With the return of 2 strokes expect to see JS7
On the newly designed Suzkui 300 2t! Don't expect to see him on the mx track though - rumor has it that he will be riding with Metal Mulisha next year and their freestyle tour!

James

Staff member
Dungey is headed to San Manuoel Band of Mission Indians. He will be on blue Yamahas next year.

On the newly designed Suzkui 300 2t! Don't expect to see him on the mx track though - rumor has it that he will be riding with Metal Mulisha next year and their freestyle tour!

Be right back, have to go find my shit waders....

He tweeted last week no Yammi. Said he needs to make a decision by this Friday. We shall see. Should be an interesting silly season:thumb:

Let me re-phrase that. I heard that he re-tweeted. I do not have a nitwit or twitnit or clitwit or clitnit account:prof:

He tweeted last week no Yammi. Said he needs to make a decision by this Friday. We shall see. Should be an interesting silly season:thumb:

Let me re-phrase that. I heard that he re-tweeted. I do not have a nitwit or twitnit or clitwit or clitnit account:prof:

Word on the street RD#5 is staying put....

SRAD97750

Staff member
That is one smooth mofo. Doesn't slow at all for corners.. just lays it over and keeps his legs out of the bars... Beautiful! -BIG DAN:thumb:

Word on the street RD#5 is staying put....
That's unfortunate. Once RV was able to dial in his issues with the Kawi, he really seemed to gain an edge on Dungey that he just couldn't get back. I don't know if it was when RV went back to last years whole front end or not but whatever he did, it did the trick.

suzuki is going to have a bad year next year if they can't help RCH ink a deal with Chad. They are putting all their eggs into the stewart basket. That is not something that I would be comfortable with.

UNLESS here is a zinger. WHAT IF? Since TLD hasn't signed Malcolm to a 2014 contract, Suzuki offers a ride to Malcolm? :stirthepot:

Either way KTM is genius. What better way to get wins then to put half the class on your bike?

It should be a good series I hope reedy can be more competitive.

It'll be interesting but when it comes to race time, I still believe Villopoto will be in a class by himself. I really think Dungey could be up there but the KTM, for whatever reason, is holding him back. It just seems weird that RV was able to sooo dominate the last part of the Motocross season. Have no idea if the announcers have any insight, but they would casually mention Dungey making more changes to the suspension.