Metal in clutch cover

Got it off everything looks sound, couple small chunks in the basket, case is fine too, possible left over from new crank n piston install from po? No idea.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Got it off everything looks sound, couple small chunks in the basket, case is fine too, possible left over from new crank n piston install from po? No idea.
View attachment 27730

View attachment 27731
View attachment 27732
Strange... Chunks that size would have me worried tho. Wouldn't think there leftover pieces from the last rebuild. They should have flushed everything out. I'd keep searching. You don't wanna grenade that motor. Did you check inside the crank case

That's not left over stuff. That's an issue and even the worst mechanic wouldn't leave stuff like that in a motor. I noticed you only pulled the basket cover off. You need to pull the entire side cover off and go from there.

First pic I posted, isn't that far as you can go on that side, u can see all the gears.

Pull the cover off before you go any further that includes having your head done You don't want to throw $1000 at this thing just to find out that you need another thousand dollars in cases

You talking bout the opposite engine side cover?
Just got my head back Saturday that's why I'm trying to go through this bottom n make sure it's all good to go.