All Memorial Day plans

Drag out the "PM's". By the way, since when do you have a place on the river :noidea: Reread my post :prof: :moon:

Whaaaaatevvvverrrrrrr ... :rolleyes:

OK, YOU made me do it... "We are booked on both weekends. Thanks for the invite." booked however by the way I read the previous posts nothings planned ..... :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: No biggie. I haven't lost any sleep over it.. :thumb:

As for having a place on the river... Why wouldn't I??? :noidea:... Just never talk about it! :P

Whaaaaatevvvverrrrrrr ... :rolleyes:

OK, YOU made me do it... "We are booked on both weekends. Thanks for the invite." booked however by the way I read the previous posts nothings planned ..... :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: No biggie. I haven't lost any sleep over it.. :thumb:

As for having a place on the river... Why wouldn't I??? :noidea:... Just never talk about it! :P

Rez, you are starting to sound like Buckrun. I'm concerned for you. :smirk:

Rez, you are starting to sound like Buckrun. I'm concerned for you. :smirk:

Nahhh ... he's bitter, I was just making a point! All's good! My groups still going... now if I was planning on having JUST a DBA group out there then ..... :rant:...... :foul:...... :banghead:...... :argue:...... :mad:..... :smashpc:..... :panic:..... :cripple: this might be what ensued! :smirk:

The winds created a two day sand cloud on the west side (Apply Valley side) of the hills. I got lucky when we bought this place. We get big wind... but never sand storms. The kennel we use is over there. They tell me it absolutely sucks ass when the winds are up.

Couple buddies talked me into riding Sat. They'll be at my place 8AM and then we'll wander generally southeast toward Johnson Valley. REZ you still gonna be out here ? Maybe we can ride that way as well and come say Hi... or at least tag your place with hundred RIDERS stickers if you are out. :)

Have fun Timoyz. I look forward to a report. Im headed to the river with 3 other girl friends. Then Im off to Sedona with the SuMo to visit my Mom and Dad.

Happy Memorial Weekend Ya'all:cheers: