All Memorial Day plans

I was willing to play but my name got the axe. :cry: I am not sure what is going on for the Weekend but if it is cool enough I may try and get a ride in somewhere. I may also go get a Brucinator up in Frazier Park. :thumb:

As the weekend gets closer let me know... I'll have my bike, maybe you and A2 can come out to the rez and go for a "dawn patrol" ride or ??? Sat or Sun...:thumb:

As the weekend gets closer let me know... I'll have my bike, maybe you and A2 can come out to the rez and go for a "dawn patrol" ride or ??? Sat or Sun...:thumb:

I wish, but Friday is the only day I can get out to ride, and that's iffy. Probably hit the secret spot, not too far of a drive.
But we will ride soon.

Hey if anyone is in the San Fernando Valley Area and is head'n out riding, and doesnt mind a second bike in the back, I'm free this weekend :D (accept sunday)

I am still trying to figure it out. :noidea:

After a long weekend at the Springs, we were leaving for home on a Monday night at about 9:00 PM, and stopped at the office to drop off the space rent check. I was in my Astro van with the bitches (wif, Daughter, step daughter) pulling the boat, and my Bro was in his MANUAL TRANSMISSION Ford Ranger, loaded down pulling his jet ski. If you know the Springs lay out, as you come down from the park and stop at the office, it's about 150 yards of a gradually sloped parking lot that ends into the side of a mountain. I was leading and stopped, after he got out and started towards the office, I noticed his truck rolling. I yelled at Rolls, and dropped the van in gear to try and catch his rig. I actually didn't care about his rig, I was afraid for my Lab.:smirk: Well, towing the boat, I didn't take off very fast, so I threw it in park, and took off running for it. I got to the passenger side door and got it open, and there was my pooch, sitting on the seat behind the wheel. I thought about diving in and hitting the brake with my hand, but then realized the rock wall was 10 yards away, so I slammed the door, and watched the impact. The dog ended up to be fine, but with the loaded bed, and the trailer pushing, the crash bent the frame between the cab, and the bed. He drove home that night with the headlights pointing down to the ground.:lol:

After a long weekend at the Springs, we were leaving for home on a Monday night at about 9:00 PM, and stopped at the office to drop off the space rent check. I was in my Astro van with the bitches (wif, Daughter, step daughter) pulling the boat, and my Bro was in his MANUAL TRANSMISSION Ford Ranger, loaded down pulling his jet ski. If you know the Springs lay out, as you come down from the park and stop at the office, it's about 150 yards of a gradually sloped parking lot that ends into the side of a mountain. I was leading and stopped, after he got out and started towards the office, I noticed his truck rolling. I yelled at Rolls, and dropped the van in gear to try and catch his rig. I actually didn't care about his rig, I was afraid for my Lab.:smirk: Well, towing the boat, I didn't take off very fast, so I threw it in park, and took off running for it. I got to the passenger side door and got it open, and there was my pooch, sitting on the seat behind the wheel. I thought about diving in and hitting the brake with my hand, but then realized the rock wall was 10 yards away, so I slammed the door, and watched the impact. The dog ended up to be fine, but with the loaded bed, and the trailer pushing, the crash bent the frame between the cab, and the bed. He drove home that night with the headlights pointing down to the ground.:lol:

Pictures or it never happened.

:moon:

:BS:

:smirk:

They're going to be on the next Auction Hunters - in beautiful Ontario, Ca..... :smirk:

I doubt it. That was 10+ years ago in Mira Loma. I tried to work a deal with the storage place owner. But no matter what I paid on her account, I still wasn't allowed access. That was the last scam that my ex pulled on me.

I wish, but Friday is the only day I can get out to ride, and that's iffy. Probably hit the secret spot, not too far of a drive.
But we will ride soon.
You are gonna have to come visit and ride this summer for sure. You know I got a place for you and your lady to spend the night if you wish.:thumb:

:lol: - Classic no doubt.

You are gonna have to come visit and ride this summer for sure. You know I got a place for you and your lady to spend the night if you wish.:thumb:

Will do, she had a blast last time, loved the area, Kris, the kids, heck, even you, go figure......
Take some time off the holiday weekend and relax, you probably could use it