All Memorial Day plans

Well we will either stay home, go to the desert, mountains, or beach. We could go to the river but we never got an invite so we will probably do one of the above. :noidea:

Well we will either stay home, go to the desert, mountains, or beach. We could go to the river but we never got an invite so we will probably do one of the above. :noidea:
My invitation got lost in the mail too. I would invite you guys to go but I have no place to go to. :banghead:

If the choice happens to be the Dez, I don't think my spot is too much farther for you to drive. :noidea:

With the weather it's looking to be a dez weekend. I can only do Sat/Sun though.

I'm 75% in for Saturday AM early, to Sunday night, or Monday AM. I've got tires coming today, if everything goes well, I should be there. If it wasn't for that "50 MPH gust thing", I would aim for Friday afternoon.

You gonna skin that smoke wagon, or just practice the puneta? :devil:

I'll be hanging 16 foot joists all weekend... you guys are all welcome ! :thumb:

As much fun as that sounds, I don't think I'll be able to make it. :busted:

If the choice happens to be the Dez, I don't think my spot is too much farther for you to drive. :noidea:

wah wah wah wah wah ....

I'm 75% in for Saturday AM early, to Sunday night, or Monday AM. I've got tires coming today, if everything goes well, I should be there. If it wasn't for that "50 MPH gust thing", I would aim for Friday afternoon.

20 max is what I've seen...

You gonna skin that smoke wagon, or just practice the puneta? :devil:

Hey, I threw out the 1st pitch... just waiting for someone to take a swing at it...

As much fun as that sounds, I don't think I'll be able to make it. :busted:

Carry on!

:coughcoughcoughliarcoughcoughpantsonfirecough:

I call BS... :BS: Bravo Sierra as N'Edge would call it... :smirk: don't make me dig out the PM's.... :naughty:.... :busted:

No intrest from anyone? Rolls isn't even sure if he's going.:picard: I finished mounting the rubber last night, and I'm upgrading the probability of me going to 99.9%. :banana:

:popcorn:

:coughcoughcoughliarcoughcoughpantsonfirecough:

I call BS... :BS: Bravo Sierra as N'Edge would call it... :smirk: don't make me dig out the PM's.... :naughty:.... :busted:

Drag out the "PM's". By the way, since when do you have a place on the river :noidea: Reread my post :prof: :moon: