450F Meet Elise

Good race riders are like the village bucket.
Once I was listening to a racer complaining and making the usual excuses (you know those statements that always included an if or two). This guy (Jim Pomeroy) broke in and said "Yeah! And IF my dog had two dicks I would be in the asshole business." So far no one I have talked to could explain that. Now Palmer, after reading your bucket comment I have to ask if you want to give dearly departed Jim's comment a shot?

Once I was listening to a racer complaining and making the usual excuses (you know those statements that always included an if or two). This guy (Jim Pomeroy) broke in and said "Yeah! And IF my dog had two dicks I would be in the asshole business." So far no one I have talked to could explain that. Now Palmer, after reading your bucket comment I have to ask if you want to give dearly departed Jim's comment a shot?

With 2 dicks he would have to ride a honda and that's where assholes come from.

:smirk:

I couldn't even take a stab at that. But the bucket comment is like a whore.

Couple of basic bitch things, replaced the bushings and seals in the forks, ran into a rounded off bolt on the triple clamps, so I welded a 5/16th's nut to it to use as a grip point, I use "weld" loosely, couldn't find my helmet so against all wisdom I just lined up the welder and closed my eyes.

added a Trailtech TTO hour meter

Changed the oil/filter, cleaned and oiled the air filter (I will buy a couple twin air's as soon as I can) adjusted the sag among and replaced the clutch cable.

Overall, Kawi build quality isn't as bad as I thought it was, stuff is actually laid out pretty logicallyas far as working on it.
I have taken the wire feed and given a whole new meaning to blind weld.