450F Meet Elise

I just can't, more because of the way they look when they are not clean. Same reaction I get to flat black. GOD all those things I covered in black primer, because there wasn't a better way to keep it from the weather. now I see people putting it over nice factory paint and advertise it like it was a smart thing to do.

Dr.D NS-4 for me :hyper: New Kenda Washougals too (No idea how they're going to work)

FYI I had the original washougals and I don't think they would have been the ultimate by any means for the ground I have ridden in southern utah, which you I am sure are used to. Different tire now, and you are on a different bike with a 19 inch rim so it is kind of a guess.

FYI I had the original washougals and I don't think they would have been the ultimate by any means for the ground I have ridden in southern utah, which you I am sure are used to. Different tire now, and you are on a different bike with a 19 inch rim so it is kind of a guess.
we will see, main reason I got them was the price through a local(ish) shop

I just can't, more because of the way they look when they are not clean. Same reaction I get to flat black. GOD all those things I covered in black primer, because there wasn't a better way to keep it from the weather. now I see people putting it over nice factory paint and advertise it like it was a smart thing to do.
Chevy will even sell you a brand new truck in flat black

Not sure I like them Washies either.

A cheap in $$ tire that is working nice are the Artrax combo from Motosport. $98 for a set of SX1 inter/hards on my boyz CRF450 have prooved their a good tire for the CC and power that bike puts down. Now, before all you honda haters come out, the bike is a 2005 with 72 hours on it (now) and was given to him. Cost $487 bucks to put it back on the track/trails. Bike was rebuilt by ASR in Thouand oaks area. Guy does excellent work, valves have stayed within spec since he got the bike at 50 hours.

A cheap in $$ tire that is working nice are the Artrax combo from Motosport. $98 for a set of SX1 inter/hards on my boyz CRF450 have prooved their a good tire for the CC and power that bike puts down. Now, before all you honda haters come out, the bike is a 2005 with 72 hours on it (now) and was given to him. Cost $487 bucks to put it back on the track/trails. Bike was rebuilt by ASR in Thouand oaks area. Guy does excellent work, valves have stayed within spec since he got the bike at 50 hours.

Isn't this the part were you insert a bubble gum pic? :noidea::thumb:

On that note.... Washougals were good around here in the heavy loam for 2, maybe 3 race or practice days. After that they wood just chunk.

Isn't this the part were you insert a bubble gum pic? :noidea::thumb:

On that note.... Washougals were good around here in the heavy loam for 2, maybe 3 race or practice days. After that they wood just chunk.

You like my bubble gum pictures. Just go ahead and admit it son...

I know people who put stainless intakes in the 450 and have lived a long happy life with them. If I liked my crf250 as much as the yz139 or my yz250 I might find out if the head I got from Fastheads is going to work for a long time too. Anyway, I need to get back on that project.

I went out and rode it for about an hour yesterday, I was going to try and determine if the Dr.D was any good but all I determined is I'm way out of shape, kenda washougals don't hook up at all on hard pack, and I'm really out of shape.