450F Meet Elise

the way we all decided was if it had more than two gears and it came from gm, you needed to know how to change it. it has kept so many specialty shops in business because they can be made into good working units so the big question was why gm kept sending what they did. hell, you think honda took a long time (still taking it) to figure out intake valves and seats, look at GM!!!!
my buddies solution was to take it to the ford dealership

we used to put type f in them so they didn't shift the way my friend's aunt the spinster librarian liked.
how dare you defile the dexos requirement.

when we turned 16, his dad bought him a brand new 06 1500, 5.3 with a 4l60e, 3 years later the transmission died, they traded it in on a left over ranger, 4.0 with a 5 speed, its not as attractive as the chevy was but that little ranger got him through the rest of high school, college, and is still going.

not sure i have been there. I would take moab over some other really fantastic places I have ridden because of the fun and fast factor and it doesn't tire you as much as the other places which i also love.

well i have to pick my times of the year. if you ever get a chance to ride in dense damp woods it is fun too. with the right bike and the right weather it is challenging and satisfying. different type of appeal and for me, far more tiring than the rocks, so my actual time riding is lower.