450F Meet Elise

A valve adjustment is just that. Unless they go out spec again in a short amount of time... IMO. Regardless it will get new stainless steel valves when I put a top end in it.

Listen to the man, when it comes to sucking things, I know of what Hillary speaks.

You are such a walrus ass.

A valve adjustment is just that. Unless they go out spec again in a short amount of time... IMO. Regardless it will get new stainless steel valves when I put a top end in it.

Just speaking from experience on my 08 TE, all the valves started at 2.35 +-, went to a 1.65 on the right intake @ 300 + hours, took it for one last spin, pulled to motor and rebuilt before it damaged the whole head.

I set them to the loosest end of the spec, left exhaust is .23 (should be .22) it has a little bit of noise but I'm not worried

I wont call that too loose especially when you are considering that a 450 isnt spending so much time spinning. if that was a 600 4cyl then it might bounce too much. one of the big concern on the kind of wear that a cam over bucket situation leaves is that most of the wear is seat and surface and that makes you lose clearance. with clearance loss you are losing spring preload as well as the fact that your springs lose some of their strength. if you are already pushing it near or past suggested redlines and in most cases that is past the torque peak then you start getting a risk of valve float/"bounce" etc. on the rocker arm engines such you get cam and rocker wear that goes faster then seat and surface wear, so things go loose usually first, then the exhausts tend to lose clearance as they burn. the game changed with liquid cooling and twin cams.