450F Meet Elise

i've settled on that number after talking to other people who race them, I chose not to follow the advice of the vet rider whos running it till it blows, has 180 hours on it now :shocked:

i've settled on that number after talking to other people who race them, I chose not to follow the advice of the vet rider whos running it till it blows, has 180 hours on it now :shocked:

Just run her till it grenades. Take the hours you ran it and divide it by the links in the drive chain. Then multiply it by the spokes in the front wheel. Take that number and add the number holes left in your waist belt,Multiply this number by PI and divide this by the number of times your wife/girlfriend asked you "are you done yet" this will give you a number that after converting to hours for how long till the next rebuild.

Just run her till it grenades. Take the hours you ran it and divide it by the links in the drive chain. Then multiply it by the spokes in the front wheel. Take that number and add the number holes left in your waist belt,Multiply this number by PI and divide this by the number of times your wife/girlfriend asked you "are you done yet" this will give you a number that after converting to hours for how long till the next rebuild.
still simpler than women.

probably so, funny you should mention it, my own father was born in 1894. I guess I am lucky that at a later time in his life he decided to try again. But I tell you, our grandfathers letting them wear pants, smoke cigarettes and VOTE was the beginning of the end.

probably so, funny you should mention it, my own father was born in 1894. I guess I am lucky that at a later time in his life he decided to try again. But I tell you, our grandfathers letting them wear pants, smoke cigarettes and VOTE was the beginning of the end.

You did mean grandfather right, not your actual father?

Listen man. Stranger shit has happened. My bone stock 91 has never been cracked open. I estimated around 1800 hours on it. Little bugger will not quit. I think I installed a new plug in it and Luke rode it for 2 yrs. the only thing that broke on it was the kick lever and the tank cracked.
1894..... Sweet Jesus!