Malaysia Airlines Flight 370!

Yes he did, and he pledged allegiance to our flag and country,even when the cameras weren't around

I remember when a news caster actually questioned WHY he saluted the marine at the bottom of the stairs when he exited AirForce 1... he never served ... the person being askedresponded with ... Because he can, he's the Presidernt of the US of A... :USA:...... :salute:

James, please move this to the RR thread... I posted it here before I saw you created it.

well im glad they narrowed the only two choices of what happened with no other alternative to "gross incompetence or an international cover up" well lets see...the indian ocean covers 20% of the world and a boing 777 covers the handycap parking area at most walmart stores....maybe there is a 3rd alternative?????
I think their "Johnny-7 Spy kit" ("its fun-its Kenner") wasn't working that well. I know one thing - if I wanna go missing, I'm going to Malaysia. This investigation has been one monumental dasclusterfuurken (that's a genuine German word). You're welcome for this insightful and informative post. :thumb: