Malaysia Airlines Flight 370!

this whole thing is getting ridiculous
its gone, its not coming back, sorry about your loved ones.
But that plane is in a million pieces on the bottom of the Indian Ocean where it was torn apart and destroyed by the pressure.

Gone, not coming back.

this whole thing is getting ridiculous
its gone, its not coming back, sorry about your loved ones.
But that plane is in a million pieces on the bottom of the Indian Ocean where it was torn apart and destroyed by the pressure.

Gone, not coming back.
Yeah but, how come Anderson Cooper isn't reporting on this 18 hours a day anymore? (oh Geez, I'm getting bitter - I should get some levity into this thread) "So, I walked into this bar........man did it ever hurt"

I should run this search. I knew those "pings" didn't add up to leading to the missing plane. Ridiculous. They were all like "Well the transmitters installed on the planes to track all stopped working. But this one random ping? Yeah that's the plane lets all go search there. There's no possibility it could be "near" where we lost communication and location." This is how I feel their conversations are going.

That's a fair comment Snow but, you gotta remember, when Emelia deep 6'd her flying machine, Rez was the local aircraft controller with his new fangled spy-glass and all that other early 20th century hi-tech stuff.....:lol:

WTF.... :lol:........ i was NO WHERE NEAR that place..... I was deep in the Alaskan wilderness looking for sasquatch and found (of all people) 2strokesteve89 .....

Last edited:

James

Staff member
I should run this search. I knew those "pings" didn't add up to leading to the missing plane. Ridiculous. They were all like "Well the transmitters installed on the planes to track all stopped working. But this one random ping? Yeah that's the plane lets all go search there. There's no possibility it could be "near" where we lost communication and location." This is how I feel their conversations are going.
FYI the "pings" in the water would come from the blackbox, which is completely independent and can't be turned off without destroying it. The satellite pings were coming from the communications systems.