All LPNF ride hosted by Mr. Geek and Mr. Rack--Oct. 22, 2011

I just went through the weekends and I have my son that weekend. I am not sure he would be a good riding companion on the hills and trails up there. :thinking: I have to think about this one as I don't want to take him and have him not have a good time. I have done that before, ask Palmer. :lol:

nope ill just hit the 5 and straight shot all the way

If Jr comes along I can meet you so you have a ride/smoke buddy! :smirk:

I just went through the weekends and I have my son that weekend. I am not sure he would be a good riding companion on the hills and trails up there. :thinking: I have to think about this one as I don't want to take him and have him not have a good time. I have done that before, ask Palmer. :lol:

Now, now! He just didn't like the sand. He did good so bring him, nobody ever gets left behind and he might like it. You can always leave him at the geeks with a bottle of tequila and the TV remote. :lol:

If Jr comes along I can meet you so you have a ride/smoke buddy! :smirk:

Now, now! He just didn't like the sand. He did good so bring him, nobody ever gets left behind and he might like it. You can always leave him at the geeks with a bottle of tequila and the TV remote. :lol:
I agree (minus the tequila and remote though.:thumb:

Wow! The Inland Empire looks like it will be Representin' :banana: I would offer up to tow my trailer with all the bikes, but the xtra-cab Chevy wouldn't be to comfy for a lot of peeps.:noidea:

Yo TIMO...if you want, I cold pull that beast with my crewcab.....:thinking:...as big as your trailer is, it doesn't require a special permit does it? :smirk:

I am in, Snowy anyone? :devil:

Snowy, Piru and Arrastra out of bounds for me. If others want to, knock yourselves out.

It should be "bang yourself up" and not knocked out, but it depends on the rider! :smirk:
:thinking: I remember riding Snowy when I was around 13, has it gotten that bad over the last 75 years? Have not been on the others, so I could be the "I didn't know" and went a checked them out.

i found the trail head to Arrastra on the 2nd day wen PBK finally showed up. i remember hearing the name so we skipped it.

im down for whatever everyone wants to ride :thumb:

i found the trail head to Arrastra on the 2nd day wen PBK finally showed up. i remember hearing the name so we skipped it.

im down for whatever everyone wants to ride :thumb:

CDA is such a stud I am going to ride him! :smirk: Two up, nuts to ass.... :ride:

I am a giver....