All LPNF ride hosted by Mr. Geek and Mr. Rack--Oct. 22, 2011

Ok one and all, thought it was about time for another LPNF forest ride in Geek's neck of the woods.:banana::banana::banana: So my thought and personal availability as well as taking time of year into account makes me pick Oct. 22, 2011, with dinner at my place again afterwards. Takers?

Ok one and all, thought it was about time for another LPNF forest ride in Geek's neck of the woods.:banana::banana::banana: So my thought and personal availability as well as taking time of year into account makes me pick Oct. 22, 2011, with dinner at my place again afterwards. Takers?

I'm in.........:devil:

I am in, send me a plane ticket, have me cab ride from the airport and a bike ready when I get there. I will have steak and bake potato. :banana: Just ask uncle rack for the financials :smirk:

I am in, send me a plane ticket, have me cab ride from the airport and a bike ready when I get there. I will have steak and bake potato. :banana: Just ask uncle rack for the financials :smirk:
As a member of CTR I will have a well prepped YZ250 smoker here for you to ride. You just need to get out here.
If I'm not out of the country during this date, I'll be there. :thumb::ride:

I am on it for sure! This time I am going to stay for dinner and a movie. :smirk: I will most likely take the two little P841's along. Thanks Geek for the invite!

You said this was a free weekend for you damnit.:naughty:
I know, I know! My boss said I need to be in the states on the 21st for an EQR Meeting, but I may need to catch a flight to China that night. But for you if the schedule still holds, I'll try and fly out the next night. :hug:

I know, I know! My boss said I need to be in the states on the 21st for an EQR Meeting, but I may need to catch a flight to China that night. But for you if the schedule still holds, I'll try and fly out the next night. :hug:
You can only do what you can do.:ride: