All LPNF ride hosted by Mr. Geek and Mr. Rack--Oct. 22, 2011

I'll keep it mind, but my life is too screwed up right now to commit to anything yet. If I do come, I could do a carpool with Rivet & Rez. Not tellin, just sayin.:prof:

You actually invited PALMER? :foul:.....:picard:,,,,,,,,,,:smirk:

I will now have to cancel me and the boys coming. I would hate to have to my kid kick some old mans ass for being a cry baby, fence sitting, whining bitch! Unless he has a new bike by then. No my kids fight for me.:smirk:
Oh, I can bring extra vagasil if rack needs some too.

I will now have to cancel me and the boys coming. I would hate to have to my kid kick some old mans ass for being a cry baby, fence sitting, whining bitch! Unless he has a new bike by then. No my kids fight for me.:smirk:
Oh, I can bring extra vagasil if rack needs some too.
Just make sure they get their beauty sleep. Wouldn't want them complaining about parting all night again...:smirk:

Just make sure they get their beauty sleep. Wouldn't want them complaining about parting all night again...:smirk:

Yah, I'll tell pussy, puss he need to hydrate and not party for the couple days before. Wouldn't whant to leave him dead on the trail.:smirk:

I think I smell fear in the air. :moon: Is it coming from all the people saying they "might" or they have "other" plans? Silly if you ask me! :prof:

CDA, Sun, Timo.....:P
Well? :stirthepot: