All LPNF ride hosted by Mr. Geek and Mr. Rack--Oct. 22, 2011

I am going to get my friend, 525KTM, to get on his recent purchase which is now a 530, to come along for a mountain ride. So you can count me in and hopefully him as well. :ride:

I am...I'll PM you :thumb:
Sounds good, I'll get back to you when the time gets closer.
I'll keep it mind, but my life is too screwed up right now to commit to anything yet. If I do come, I could do a carpool with Rivet & Rez. Not tellin, just sayin.:prof:
:thumb: same message above applies
I think I smell fear in the air. :moon: Is it coming from all the people saying they "might" or they have "other" plans? Silly if you ask me! :prof:
Only fear I have is the possibility of an engineering exam that following week :prof:

...alright...snowy and piru as well :moon:

gotta take care of a jetting issue first, she wasn't happy last time running sea level jets at 5k+ elevation. New sprockets and more low end wouldn't hurt either :devil::thinking:

Yes, this one.

I wish!! I have waited and waited, and hoped and waited some more. Hoping and waiting to ride with you all up in the LPNF. And it seems every single time it is always something:cry:

I thought a month would be enough for everybody.:cry:

Believe it or not Geek, this ride has been planned for almost 2 mos.. I am not the planner or I would invite you all. 90 plus mile ride in the dez. The back way route to McGyver's cabin. I have never gone the back way in. Im really looking forward to it.

I think I smell fear in the air. :moon: Is it coming from all the people saying they "might" or they have "other" plans? Silly if you ask me! :prof:
I know your not talkin about me. As here I am looking back at you saying why have you all never joined ME up here in the LPNF??:noidea::P
gormanforest030.jpg

Wow! The Inland Empire looks like it will be Representin' :banana: I would offer up to tow my trailer with all the bikes, but the xtra-cab Chevy wouldn't be to comfy for a lot of peeps.:noidea:

:wow: If Rez is committing and now going to give someone a ride out there, I am differently going to have to make this date work even if I have to fly in for the special occasion.
:smirk:

I am differently going to make this date work? And you are calling me the dumb ass? :naughty::P

:wow: If Rez is committing and now going to give someone a ride out there, I am differently going to have to make this date work even if I have to fly in for the special occasion.
:smirk:

I am differently going to make this date work? And you are calling me the dumb ass? :naughty::P

What you don't like my wording? OK how about Definitely?:hug:

What I think CDA is try to get across is that he is DIFFERENT. However, we know that already :prof: