All LPNF IS OPEN, finally! LETS RIDE IT on Sunday May 29th

We did the Fraizer - Tejon - Whata - Gold Hill loop (counterclockwise) last weekend. Tejon has been cleaned up and maintained to a high level. Clockwise might be interesting.....

We did the Fraizer - Tejon - Whata - Gold Hill loop (counterclockwise) last weekend. Tejon has been cleaned up and maintained to a high level. Clockwise might be interesting.....
Nice. Are all the trails in pretty good shape now? Where did you start from, Gorman or the other side?

We started in Gorman.

East Frazier, Whata, Tejon, Goldhill.

I popped my shoulder out 1 min into the ride, but decided to ride anyway.
At the the Tejon/Goldhill intersection, I chose to go back the the truck. Everyone followed, for a lunch break. On the way back, some of us were WFO in the sand wash, and a Quadtard backed up into the trail, not looking, and forced Greg to go off trial a few inches. He hit Basketball sized boulder and went down hard. He was out for 5 minutes, and then came around fine. Scary for a few minutes.

The trails are pristine. Gold Hill is now easy/wide. The hardest trail was the climb up East Fraizer, all shale and shale dust.

We started in Gorman.

East Frazier, Whata, Tejon, Goldhill.

I popped my shoulder out 1 min into the ride, but decided to ride anyway.
At the the Tejon/Goldhill intersection, I chose to go back the the truck. Everyone followed, for a lunch break. On the way back, some of us were WFO in the sand wash, and a Quadtard backed up into the trail, not looking, and forced Greg to go off trial a few inches. He hit Basketball sized boulder and went down hard. He was out for 5 minutes, and then came around fine. Scary for a few minutes.

The trails are pristine. Gold Hill is now easy/wide. The hardest trail was the climb up East Fraizer, all shale and shale dust.
Funny, the bike spits and sputters and gets hot going up that hill in the summer. Fun trail though.

Funny, the bike spits and sputters and gets hot going up that hill in the summer. Fun trail though.

Couldn't be talkignabout EL Diablo...you'd have to get it started first.....:smirk:...Cleonard might have something here with that "CLIFF :shocked:" thing.... :thinking:...Nahhh it's a husky, we know what happened with that other guys Husky when IT went off the cliff, didn't it start right up when he went down to get it? :cry:...I know, a smoke signal like in On Any Sunday!!!! :prof:...but not the perfect place to be doing it being in the Mountains and all...:foul:

Couldn't be talkignabout EL Diablo...you'd have to get it started first.....:smirk:...Cleonard might have something here with that "CLIFF :shocked:" thing.... :thinking:...Nahhh it's a husky, we know what happened with that other guys Husky when IT went off the cliff, didn't it start right up when he went down to get it? :cry:...I know, a smoke signal like in On Any Sunday!!!! :prof:...but not the perfect place to be doing it being in the Mountains and all...:foul:

If you're showing up with that thing you call a bike, I sure hope it has spent some time in a shop, getting a little TLC. If not, I might have to change my RSVP response to a :finger:.

:smirk:

If you're showing up with that thing you call a bike, I sure hope it has spent some time in a shop, getting a little TLC. If not, I might have to change my RSVP response to a :finger:.

:smirk:

Sorry, unless you call it "the shop of REZ", it hasn't gone anywhere...I am going to bring it home weekend before, put a new plug in it, pour some "premium" in it and see if she fires up :thumb:...if not I'm bringing my daughters Raptor 80..:shocked:..it's pretty small so it ought to fit in the single track up there. :devil:.....:smirk:

Dates has been set. Heading to LPNF on the 8th-10th. Trails have yet to be determined (still watching vids). Can anyone recommend good places to set up camp?

Went back up to the LPNF today. Staged at Chuchupate campground, where MSGTretired was camping with family.

Chuchupate > 8NO4 fire road >
East Frazier > Whata > Tejon > LongDave.
LongDave > YellowJacket. Uturn.
YellowJacket > Longdave > West Frazier > 8N41 fireroad back to Chuchupate.