All LPNF IS OPEN, finally! LETS RIDE IT on Sunday May 29th

Ya, Im a dainty lil thing. in my Mother's womb maybe! :lol:

Me no likey wind:rant: And burrrr 40s? and "W?" It is May for heaven sakes. Not diggin these facts. It looks like Monday may be a little better. Hmmmm:thinking:wonder if anyone can go on Monday instead. I am suppose to go to the ranch to baby sit farm animals (dont go:naughty: there) on Monday. Maybe I should go Sunday and ride Monday instead. Any takers if it were on Monday? So far it is one other for sure and two maybes. I think I will see if they can go on Monday instead.

72 with a rash of shit for me!

NO THANKS! I'd have to start taking Claritin now and for the next 6 days if I dont want my eyes swollen shut and a rash all over:banghead:

Sorry Sun. That would suck, since you probably just got over The Rez Rash.

80 where I am going Saturday. I am heading to Yucca for a day on the trails. :banana: http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...439453125&site=vef&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text Might be "W" but I gotta get out of my shell. :ride:

Me too. I know it's going to blow, but this might be the last full day in the Dez.:cheers:

Sorry Sun. That would suck, since you probably just got over The Rez Rash.

Me too. I know it's going to blow, but this might be the last full day in the Dez.:cheers:

And boy did it blow...Sunday was the worst......I think it blows only on weekends. When we got there Friday itwas beautiful...it blew all day Sat and Sun and was beautiful again on Monday! WTF....:noidea: