All LPNF IS OPEN, finally! LETS RIDE IT on Sunday May 29th

Title pretty much speaks for itself. Im hoping to ride the LPNF on Sunday. Any takers? It will be my first time on the 450 up there. I hope my arms dont fall off:faint::lol: Im going to make a day of it. Do the usual Immed. loop and maybe some Buttcrack trail if I have any energy left. If I dont I can point you to it.

Come on sissys:P

Lets do this:banana:

Im excited:hyper:its been a while!

So who's in?

Im waaaaiting:whistle:

Just found out from the doc that I need to stay off the bike for a month (knee again), so I am out. Whoever goes needs to do a report and take pics.:thumb: BTW, how did you find out it is open and did you find out what is NOT open yet?

Just found out from the doc that I need to stay off the bike for a month (knee again), so I am out. Whoever goes needs to do a report and take pics.:thumb: BTW, how did you find out it is open and did you find out what is NOT open yet?

Mstretired called and spoke with a Ranger yesterday. I dont want to do a report unless it is worth while and eventful. They all begin to look alike otherwise. Who knows:devil:it may be an interesting ride on my 450. My suspension isnt dialed in and likes to buck me. I may just go over the edge. A heli ride may be worth posting though:thinking: Naw, it aint gonna happen! I will lean into the Mt. and cling to it like spiderwoman.

Wish you could join Geek. Next time.

Mstretired called and spoke with a Ranger yesterday. I dont want to do a report unless it is worth while and eventful. They all begin to look alike otherwise. Who knows:devil:it may be an interesting ride on my 450. My suspension isnt dialed in and likes to buck me. I may just go over the edge. A heli ride may be worth posting though:thinking: Naw, it aint gonna happen! I will lean into the Mt. and cling to it like spiderwoman.

Wish you could join Geek. Next time.
That is a 5 min fix Sun.

I've got family coming into town on Sunday so that might not work for me.

Anyone here adventurous enough to hit Snowy?

Not me, but I know one of the guys Im riding with likes it a lot. I think if I try any new trails up there it MAY be Piru next. And it looks pretty tiring in some sections. Manhandling that 450 over rocks with my wimpy arms kicks my ass! First I want to see how I do on it with the trails I know.

That is a 5 min fix Sun.

For you maybe. I just need a buddy to help me out and I will pay them in snacks and beer:smirk: I know it is just clicks and proper measurements on sag.

Not me, but I know one of the guys Im riding with likes it a lot. I think if I try any new trails up there it MAY be Piru next. And it looks pretty tiring in some sections. Manhandling that 450 over rocks with my wimpy arms kicks my ass! First I want to see how I do on it with the trails I know.

The lower section of Piru is a good next step. Then the Miller jeep trail and perhaps the upper part of Piru. When you are good to go on those then Snowy.

For you maybe. I just need a buddy to help me out and I will pay them in snacks and beer:smirk: I know it is just clicks and proper measurements on sag.

It's best if you are more or less parked at a good spot to test any changes you make. Setting the sag is pretty straight froward, but the clickers are more of a make a change and test it. Usually it takes a few or perhaps more than a few tweaks and tests to get the clickers to the point that works best.