All LPNF IS OPEN, finally! LETS RIDE IT on Sunday May 29th

Lots of compression in them old 610's. Magic button is a must. Rez, do you have an UP-tite cam in it? That is even worse. :devil:

Honestly I don't know what's in it..bought it used...the only thing I know it came with was leaks! :smirk: Funny thing is...Timo's the only one that made a durogitory statement (the buzzards are starting to circle) and he's the only one that gotkicked.....:thinking:......odd, very very odd indeed...:P

I'd really like to make it up to LPNF SOON! Haven't been there before, but the pics have me drooling! Anyone have some .gpx or .kmz files of good tracks up there? Looking to head up in the next few weeks or so.

I'd really like to make it up to LPNF SOON! Haven't been there before, but the pics have me drooling! Anyone have some .gpx or .kmz files of good tracks up there? Looking to head up in the next few weeks or so.
Lots of good videos on Youtube. Look for some posted by: Msgtretired00ron

It is looking like I wont be back up there till end of July beginning of August for some dawn patrol riding. I only ride the Immediate trails up there. I have no desire to beat myself up on trails like Miller or Snowy. Have at it! It's all yours:thumb:

That doesn't mean these are the ones we have to ride though.:prof: As a matter of fact, I will let Cleonard and Msgtretired, do the honors on those and give the respective reports.:prof:

Maybe I ought to bring El Diablo just for the "let's slow down the pace" factor .....:smirk:......what was it, maybe an added 15-30 minutes added at each stop trying to start it??? :shocked:

Maybe I ought to bring El Diablo just for the "let's slow down the pace" factor .....:smirk:......what was it, maybe an added 15-30 minutes added at each stop trying to start it??? :shocked:

I know a few LPNF trails where there are really good cliff's. The bike might never be seen again.