Los Padres National Forest RR

Try starting El Diablo, then come talk to me. :cripple:
:thumb:
No problem :thumb:
:smirk:

Wait, here's the scenerio... in a sand wash (Geek's favorite) most of us tired from kicking this beast, comments of "make it quick, VULTURES are circling overhead" :crazy: ... then TIMO says here, let me try.... I've got a fresh leg...:wiggle: he stands on the left side to kick with his right leg :rolleyes: ... 1 kick and WHAM El Diablo slapped him hard... knocked him to the ground. had a bruise for what TIMO .... 3 months.... :noidea:. pretty sure it was the vulture comment!!!

Wait, here's the scenerio... in a sand wash (Geek's favorite) most of us tired from kicking this beast, comments of "make it quick, VULTURES are circling overhead" :crazy: ... then TIMO says here, let me try.... I've got a fresh leg...:wiggle: he stands on the left side to kick with his right leg :rolleyes: ... 1 kick and WHAM El Diablo slapped him hard... knocked him to the ground. had a bruise for what TIMO .... 3 months.... :noidea:. pretty sure it was the vulture comment!!!

:lol: No video? lol

:lol:
I think I remember that story! hahaha