KTM?

Do you think that's worth looking at the 2015 model for it? I have a change at the 2014, 2015, and 2015 six days.

BNG= bold new graphics. decide what those are worth to you. for that matter decide what any change to an already "excellent for what it is bike" is going to make to someone who isn't going to be able to ride it to half it's potential without 2 years of intense training to begin with. (by training I mean just that. going to a real and professionally run riding school.) it's pretty universal in that respect.

BNG= bold new graphics. decide what those are worth to you. for that matter decide what any change to an already "excellent for what it is bike" is going to make to someone who isn't going to be able to ride it to half it's potential without 2 years of intense training to begin with. (by training I mean just that. going to a real and professionally run riding school.) it's pretty universal in that respect.

Yeah....what Andy said, just buy it and ride the piss Outa it, also remember, if your gonna keep the e start, replace the stock battery with almost anything else. The batteries KTM use are the wimpiest battery's I've ever been around. Probably go bad in a month.

Yeah....what Andy said, just buy it and ride the piss Outa it, also remember, if your gonna keep the e start, replace the stock battery with almost anything else. The batteries KTM use are the wimpiest battery's I've ever been around. Probably go bad in a month.
True Dat.

Out of 5 KTMs only one had a bad battery is my experience.

YUASA batteries are big money and heavy.
EARTH-X are light big money and die if they go below 7v, not worth it, killed 2 in the betA in 2 years. Run the used YUASA 7 out of the Husky in the beta, and got a new one for the husky. Beta only needs a 5 but hey, a 2 year old 7 is doing the trick.

YUASA batteries are big money and heavy.
EARTH-X are light big money and die if they go below 7v, not worth it, killed
2 in the betA in 2 years. Run the used
YUASA 7 out of the Husky in the beta,
and got a new one for the husky. Beta
only needs a 5 but hey, a 2 year old 7
is doing the trick.
I only use my e start to show off and when I stall while I'm still rolling, kick start works with 1 kick.

I put a Shorai Lithium battery in my bike a few months back. It is only about 1 lb in weight and has twice the cranking amps of the original.
This the battery!

Paw Paw

In the last model was a shuck, it had no strength, but 2014 is better, But must be carefull when bike is cold, when is cold batteries can´t start the bike..

At least in mine and that I've tried, which may not be the same abetween EXC XC-W...