2 Stroke KTM EXC 125

SRAD97750

Staff member
The world can be so different sometimes.
At 17 I purchased my first road motorcycle. It was an 1100cc supersport bike...
I don't think I would have wanted to learn any other way.

I think coming from a 50cc, you will love any 125 2T that fits your height. -BIG DAN:thumb:

A TM is a great bike. Hand built but worth it.

Europe has so many great bikes and their rules make sense or else the youth there would be non existent.
Big Dan, all their 50cc bikes are full size just about but with a small piston. Like Yamahas DT50 and their YSR50. A Good YSR builder will get those little motors to do a 100mpH. Plenty fast to kill yourself on. Lol

Ktm exc 125 would be an excellent choice and you should have no problem going 2 years before doing a top end rebuuild. And 50 mph is not taxing on a bike geared for 90 mph....if you look at Hondas repair manual my credit should be rebuilt after 7 hours. ...but I rebuild it or any other 2 stroke I use a lot after 2 years just as a precaution.

Just be sure to warm up your bike for like 2 minutes idling before you ride off. Make sure to jet it properly first thing when you get it. Don't sit and Rev it ....if your bike is set up correctly it should be able to idle till it warms up without loading up to bad...you may have to give it slight throttle to keep from stalling. If you do not warm up your engine you run the risk of breaking the piston skirt and causing major damage.

Just be sure to warm up your bike for like 2 minutes idling before you ride off. Make sure to jet it properly first thing when you get it. Don't sit and Rev it ....if your bike is set up correctly it should be able to idle till it warms up without loading up to bad...you may have to give it slight throttle to keep from stalling. If you do not warm up your engine you run the risk of breaking the piston skirt and causing major damage.

UMMMMMMM I am going to tell Palmer you said "idle" GARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!