2 Stroke KTM EXC 125

I might have missed it, but how long until you turn 18? FYI the exc seemed to undergo lots of changes over the years just like the other ktms did. I have seen guys who control the throttle hand get some really long intervals between piston changes on their two strokes. It is kind of a narrow band so to speak, not lugging the engine (going too slow for conditions) and not over reving it (having the engine at an RPM that is higher than it should be). both can cause over heating and premature wear.

I woudnt want the 4 stroke either for your useage(s).

The KTM 125 EE XC isn't even on the acceptable list. Beita makes some really nice bikes as does Honda The Honda XLR looks awesome and you can never go wrong with the Hondais basic motor.

As i said alot of bikes are not even on this list, but they are allowed in The Netherlands. Every bike thats roadlegal can ride here so its no problem if you suggest a bike thats not on this list.
I can't find any photo's/information about the new xlr.

The KTM 125 EE XC isn't even on the acceptable list. Beita makes some really nice bikes as does Honda The Honda XLR looks awesome and you can never go wrong with the Hondais basic motor.
When I bought the xlr125 in the pic it had the old fashioned trials front mudguard fitted to protect its 70 year old rider from the Scottish wet roads and granted it looked very wrong it soon looked much better when I put the original front mudguard back on it!

Yes but I'm not sure what year! I briefly had one in black/silver about 7 or 8 years ago and it had a decent punch and top end for a 125 road bike!
The more modern version was known as the DTR125R and the earlier one was the dt125!