2 Stroke KTM EXC 125

Alright thanks for the great answers!!
Now is my only question, how much is the maintence for a ktm exc 125 if im riding in town and sometimes some 80km/h rides?

Probably right around 50hrs for a top end. Trans oil change every 2 weeks or 300 miles. Really depends on how hard you ride it, how much off-road you do and how often this bike will be revved out. 80kmh is a fast speed to keep that bike at constantly and have suspect it might end up needing service sooner than later.

But why does it need to get changed so often if im not even driving full speed alot..?

It's a small bore single cylinder motor. I'm not familiar with it but I am familiar with the racing version of the exc. about every 30 hrs they get a top end. Those are speeds of roughly 80-90kmh but not being ridden at one constant speed for any length of time. A 250 four stroke like a klr250 or ttr230 would be better suited for what you want. Almost zero maintenance.

Yea i know thats those bikes will be alot better but i can only drive 125cc's and not more.. and the 125cc 4-strokes are slow as hell..

You would be better off with a 125 4t. Mine is pretty quick with minor mods.

Unless there is a street ready 125 2stroke available there. They used to offer them here in the states up until about 15ueats ago.