Other Kawasaki Kx80 build

Yes I finally fixed it!!!!! I'm so relieved right now!!! I just sprayed some wd40 on that bearing and helped it move a little easier and lubed it up real good. And then I noticed that two of the screws holding it in were pressing up against the gear, especially once everything was tightened down were just keeping the gear from moving. Once I fixed both of those issues I put it on and tightened it down and it spins perfect now!
Yeah hopefully everything else goes smooth

UsuAlly it ends up being something you changed or did. Keep these things in mind. Along with.........

Everything is back together now. So far everything feels good like it should. Haven't found any problems. Except the kick start lever is different now. It's not making the clicking noise when it comes back up and it doesn't start moving the crank until about halfway down into the kick.

Everything is back together now. So far everything feels good like it should. Haven't found any problems. Except the kick start lever is different now. It's not making the clicking noise when it comes back up and it doesn't start moving the crank until about halfway down into the kick.
teardown time! :poke: fix it now or pay more later:popcorn:
Clutch side thankfully i reckon! :noidea: