Other Kawasaki Kx80 build

Just hooked up the clutch cable and ran into another problem. There's no resistance or anything with the clutch. The lever is just floppy and doesn't do anything at all.

Got everything sorted and let it idle just now for about 5 minutes. How hot is the pipe supposed to get? I felt pretty hot to my hand when I touched it after about 5 minute idle

well it took all day but I got the engine off of it and my other project bike I'm working on (it's a 2000 kx65). Took so long cause I couldn't get the main engine bolt out I spent 2 hours constantly beating it with a hammer and it finally came out. Now my wrist feels like it's gonna fall off and my back too
If its a through bolt I like to take a piece of all thread and make a puller out of it, much better on both you and the bike than bam bam.

Wtf is all thread?
threaded rod, etc etc. etc.
AllThreadRod-1124.jpg

Ahhh ok gotcha! Handy if and when you know how huh! So simple yet so effective!
Last week I dug out, dismantled and moved to stack a 100 year old big sandstone block wall on my own using levers a plank and rollers to move the blocks and could think only of the Egyptians moving heavy shit about!
Inspiration from distant millennia saves the day and my back once again!