All It's a distance ride. :bigtank:

Get some pictures of the Husky Memorial. I have not been there in a long time and I want to know if my memorial for my buddy is still holding up. It is the one with the black cross and the KTM kick start lever on it. :thumb:
Come on, would I do that? :devil:

We will have to keep it moving though. Your rest will be 30 miles in at Hinkley,(don't drink the water) then another 20 or so, at the old stage coach watering hole,(I wouldn't drink it either) then 20 more at the Husky. Back on the bikes, it's under 20 to Inscription Canyon, then about another 30 to gas in Barstow, which should be a quick stop, but it's under 10 to the bridge under the I40, then 10 miles later is the ultimate rest stop, :cheers:http://www.slashxcafe.com/

We will have to keep it moving though. Your rest will be 30 miles in at Hinkley,(don't drink the water) then another 20 or so, at the old stage coach watering hole,(I wouldn't drink it either) then 20 more at the Husky. Back on the bikes, it's under 20 to Inscription Canyon, then about another 30 to gas in Barstow, which should be a quick stop, but it's under 10 to the bridge under the I40, then 10 miles later is the ultimate rest stop, :cheers:http://www.slashxcafe.com/
No you would NEVER do that.:smirk::moon:

Wish I could join you guys then we could have the three old amigos with one on El Diablo. :smirk:
I will go if you go, that way I will have someone to ride with. Unless you are a fast old guy, then I'll just look for the dust cloud and follow that. :thumb:

This is a ride I would probably enjoy. :thinking:100mph+ sections, deep high speed sand washes (what maybe 85mph+), ass hanging off the back of the seat, damper clicked up to 6, right wrist locked to the stops and letting is all hang out.:banana: 150 miles of beautiful desert scenery:thumb:, Husky Monument, good food at Slash X. :thinking:Hmmm, How do I blow off a weekend out of town with my manager and my daughters b-day on Sunday afternoon..:thinking:

You don't. :thinking:
This is a ride I would probably enjoy. :thinking:100mph+ sections, deep high speed sand washes (what maybe 85mph+), ass hanging off the back of the seat, damper clicked up to 6, right wrist locked to the stops and letting is all hang out.:banana: 150 miles of beautiful desert scenery:thumb:, Husky Monument, good food at Slash X. :thinking:Hmmm, How do I blow off a weekend out of town with my manager and my daughters b-day on Sunday afternoon..:thinking:

This is a ride I would probably enjoy. :thinking:

I think you would.:banana:

100mph+ sections,

Easily 100+ crossing Harper.:ride:

deep high speed sand washes (what maybe 85mph+)

All except crossing the river, it's so deep and soft, you'd be lucky to hit 40.:smirk:

ass hanging off the back of the seat, damper clicked up to 6,

Keep your ass to yourself.:naughty:

right wrist locked to the stops and letting is all hang out.:banana:

Just watch out for those slick, quick rights and lefts.:crash:

150 miles of beautiful desert scenery:thumb:,

If you call Hinkley beautiful. :lol:

Husky Monument,

:salute:

good food at Slash X.

The best! :thumb:

:thinking:Hmmm, How do I blow off a weekend out of town with my manager and my daughters b-day on Sunday afternoon..:thinking:

Good luck on that one. :Divorcecourtwhereshegetseverything:

Throw all of that fast talk crap up there like you know what your doing. Then end the smack talk with gotta hang with the family can't blow them off talk. :picard:

:smirk:

:thinking:

You need to lead this ride from the north side over TDay so CDA can show us his technique. :prof:

Seriously Timo, can you put this together from Spangler?

Throw all of that fast talk crap up there like you know what your doing. Then end the smack talk with gotta hang with the family can't blow them off talk. :picard::smirk:
That is how I do it. Talk big and make excuses as to not embarrass myself..:smirk:

:thinking:

You need to lead this ride from the north side over TDay so CDA can show us his technique. :prof:
You might want to change your gearing Rack, from your 10/60 to maybe 10/59 so you can take note of my technique.:prof:

If I'm there.:busted:

Same here. If you go let me know. Maybe I'll show up just for this ride from the north side.
Tim, just say you are not going so Rack will stay home and then come on out and we will get some good rides in....:P

Isn't that like a lot farther ? And I thought this Sunday's ride was long......... :shocked:
Only if you are going to run to Slash X and back. I believe Rack is stalking about hitting the Husky Monument and back, maybe a 60 - 70 mile round trip from Spangler.

Isn't that like a lot farther ? And I thought this Sunday's ride was long......... :shocked:

The way we'll go is a lot longer. Pretty much a direct, legal route there is between 50 & 60 miles, like CDA said, it's under 70 round trip from Spangler. We could also back track straight to the trucks after the Husky, but that would cut out all the poaching of the Wilderness Areas.:devil:

Tim, just say you are not going so Rack will stay home and then come on out and we will get some good rides in....:P

Think that will work?:smirk:

Guessing you are doing this Sunday? I am too out of shape to do that many miles, probably do a couple of senior (old fart) easy 30 mile loops in the Kramer area, so maybe see you guys on the trail, or see your dust in the distance. Do you still have my cell #?

Guessing you are doing this Sunday? I am too out of shape to do that many miles, probably do a couple of senior (old fart) easy 30 mile loops in the Kramer area, so maybe see you guys on the trail, or see your dust in the distance. Do you still have my cell #?

I still have it, we should be getting to the Husky around 11:00, if you should be around. It also might seem like a lot of miles, but they click by pretty fast, when you spend most of the day in 5th gear.:ride: